Torpado Super Strada 59cm Campy NR grouppo - $250 (craigslist / Portland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Not mine ... (catalog pic on site)

      Torpado Super Strada 59cm Campy NR grouppo - $250

      Reply to: sale-130192206@...
      Date: 2006-01-31, 4:34PM PST

      A great opportunity for someone who wants a classic racing bike with killer
      components. It is stamped 59R by the factory. It is 59 cm actual seat tube c-c,
      57 cm actual top tube c-c. The Super Strada was a very nice, upper-mid range
      bicycle. Columbus Aelle R, Campagnolo NR derailleurs, Campagnolo Tipo hubs
      laced to Ambrosio Elite 19 rims, Omega Competition crankset, Universal 77
      brakes. It looks classic and deceptively expensive, courtesy of the engraved
      chainrings, seatpost and stem. Torpado frames were well made, with nicely cut
      out lugs and engraved seat stay caps and fork crown.

      Serious buyers please email me to come check it out in person.
      (http://www.classicrendezvous.com/Italy/Torpado/torpado_specs.htm - Its the
      super strada)

      Another victim of my purge of the garage. My husband is quietly weeping in the
      corner.

      this is in or around NE Portland

      http://portland.craigslist.org/bik/130192206.html