'89 Bridgestone RB-1 59cm...make an offer

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      Make an offer. I won't respond to lowball offers.
      Converted to a 9sp 1989 Bridgestone RB-1. Measured 59cm C-to-T (center of BB to top of toptube). You will get the old parts too prior to conversion including the old wheels.
      More pics available upon request. Include your phone number on your email.
      I will trade this bike for a nice tandem with road setup. Tandem must fit a 5'6" captain and a 5' stoker. Sizing are probably going to be small/extra small or a 50cm captain and a 44cm to 48cm stoker.
      http://www.craigslist.org/sby/bik/130417764.html