Centurion Dave Scott Expert-Superb! - $175 (craigslist / Dallas)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Not mine ...

      Centurion Dave Scott Expert-Superb! - $175

      Reply to: sale-129919206@...
      Date: 2006-01-30, 8:29PM CST

      An extra nice example of one of the best bikes ever. By Centurion, made in
      Japan, the Dave Scott Expert model. Tange 1 tubes, 21 pound all steel road bike
      that you can ride home. Terrific paint and decals, tires are excellent, alloy
      annodized rims and Aero racing bars. Suntour GPX gruppo that is annodized
      metallic blue. Moderate size with a 57cm seat tube and a 59cm top tube.Fred 214
      728 1365
      I can not get my pics to load so they will have to come later.

      this is in or around oak Cliff