1972 Schwinn Paramount P10 (56cm) - $1500 (craigslist / Chicago)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Not mine ...

      1972 Schwinn Paramount P10 (56cm) - $1500

      Reply to: sale-128998160@...
      Date: 2006-01-27, 1:49PM CST

      56 cm Schwinn Paramount

      stem:cinelli
      handlebars:cinelli
      headset:campagnolo neuvo record
      shifters:campagnolo neuvo record bar end
      brakelevers:weinnman
      brakes:weinnman centerpulls
      seatpost:campagnolo neuvo record(choice of 2)
      seat:cinelli unicanator(buffalo hide) selle italia flite add $50
      derailers(f/r):campagnolo neuvo record
      crankarms:campagnolo neuvo record
      chainrings:campagnolo neuvo record 42/52
      bottombracket:campagnolo neuvo record
      hubs(f/r):campagnolo neuvo record
      spokes:dt swiss double butted
      rim(f/r): Mavic CXP 33 (rear has a dent, likely needs a rebuild)
      peddles:wellgo spd
      tires:(choice of 3 types)Kenda Race Pro, Continental Ultra 2000, (no name
      brand)

      Will consider Touring Bike Trades of equivalent value.
      I CAN BE SLIGHTLY FLEXABLE WITH PRICE, I wont repond to BS offers.

      this is in or around Rogers and Sheridan