Vintage Super Mizutani 60 cm, Nitto Stem, Shimano Barcons - $95 (craigslist / Atlanta)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006

      Vintage Super Mizutani 60 cm, Nitto Stem, Shimano Barcons - $95

      Reply to: sale-121989884@...
      Date: 2006-01-02, 11:08AM EST

      Way too many bike projects so this one has to go. Up for sale is a classic
      steel Japanese racing bike from the early 1970s. The bike is a Super Mizutani
      with tons of retro mojo. Very cool brass headbadge with an Akita on it (The
      Royal Guard Dog of Japan). Cream with chromed stays and fork. The paint is only
      fair but could look great repainted to accent the lugs. Rear dropouts have
      adjuster screws. Nervex-like Scalloped lugs typical of the French bikes the
      Japanese where copying back in the day. 60 CM C-T. 33.5 inch standover. 10-
      speed. Very Early and rare Nitto stem with Nitto World log bar. Totally retro
      Shimano bar-con shifters. Suntour Cyclone front derailleur. Suntour V-GT rear
      derailleur. Steel chromed seat post. Shimano Tourney Crankset (identical to
      early Dura-Ace). SR alloy pedals. Shimano Tourney brakes. Nice alloy wheelset
      including Shimano QRs, Shimano Hubs (with oil ports!) and UKAI and Weinmann
      Rims. .Perfect for a townie cruiser or riding the Silver Comet Trail. I am
      located in Marietta but I work in the GA 400/Perimeter Mall area so I would be
      happy to meet you at your convenience. Call David at 678-640-2329. Pics on
      request. $95 or make offer.

      this is in or around Marietta near the Big Chicken

      http://atlanta.craigslist.org/bik/121989884.html