Quality road bike with Campy components - Salmon, 55cm - $375 (craigslist / New York)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005

      Quality road bike with Campy components - MUST SELL soon - $375

      Reply to: sale-114862108@...
      Date: 2005-11-30, 6:13PM EST

      I'm moving this week, so this bike MUST be gone by Friday!

      This was a custom-made road bike with Campagnolo parts, bought for over $1000
      15 years ago. Builder was Daniel Salmon.

      Size: 55cm

      Bike has a Columbus Steel frame, Campy Stronglight crank, Wolber PROFIL18
      wheels, Cinelli handlebars, Miche seat post, brake calibers read "Speedy
      Modolo," rear derailleur reads "Huret"

      Bike needs new tires (tubular) and has a few minor scratches on the paint.
      Other than that it is in good condition. Has been in storage for years. I'm
      moving very soon and no longer have storage space for this bike. -- Bike must
      go!

      I'm located in Riverdale, but can meet serious buyers near Columbia University,
      (if that is a more convenient location)

      this is in or around Columbia University area

      http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/114862108.html