1986 - 87 Bianchi Campione del Mondo (craigslist / Boston)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Not mine ...

      1986 - 87 Bianchi Campione del Mondo

      Reply to: sale-114862952@...
      Date: 2005-11-30, 6:16PM EST

      I got this bike and have ridden it only a few times, therefore I feel that I
      might as well get rid of it because I am obviously not using it.

      It is all red. 6 speed (I believe). One of the brakes needs tuning up, but
      other than that it is in excellent condition.

      I don't really know much about bikes therefore I don't really know the specs.
      You can come look at, I really need to get this bike out of my apartment soon.

      Asking: $200 obo

      this is in or around lower allston