2004 Rivendell Romulus Part Custom Road Bike, 50 miles on it - $1600 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005

      2004 Rivendell Romulus Part Custom Road Bike, 50 miles on it - $1600 (novato)

      Reply to: sale-114944628@...
      Date: 2005-11-30, 10:34PM PST

      If you look closely in the photos, you will see the dust on this beauty. A
      shame to let it sit. I bought it last year for Christmas and have only put
      about 50 miles on it. Everything is original and you will see the lack of wear
      on gears, tires, etc.

      This is the Rivendell Romulus with a custom color paint job, and brakes that I
      chose to allow the fattest wheel possible. This bike has it all: great balance,
      superb looks, and the renowned Rivendell name.

      Frame size 55 cm. Solid and breathtaking, graceful and sturdy. A WOW of a
      cycle.

      This bike was put together by hand (no factory job,) by Mark at Rivendell. I
      paid $2850 (before taxes) for it. Note the Rivendell $100 rack and the Brooks
      saddle. Everything is top notch.

      Just in time for Christmas. Please, no sharks or bargain hunters. This bike is
      worth every single penny of the $1600 I'm asking for it. You won't find a bike
      like it anywhere at this price.

      The bike is in Novato and I'll be happy to make an appointment for you to come
      see it.

      http://www.craigslist.org/nby/bik/114944628.html