1979? Vintage Masi Gran Criterium (Campagnolo) (craigslist / San Diego)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      Not mine ...

      1979? Vintage Masi Gran Criterium (Campagnolo)

      Reply to: sale-113120861@...
      Date: 2005-11-22, 1:43PM PST

      This is a 41" vintage masi gran criterium with (almost) all original parts.
      There is one SHimano piece on the tire release thingy, other than that, I
      believe it is all original, although definitely not "mint". I am not a bike
      enthusiast, just selling it for a friend who also isn't really sure what she
      has either. We have taken a wealth of photos to help you. Please email me if
      you want the winzip photo packets. We will try to answer your questions best we
      can.

      this is in or around San Diego