Sweet Celeste Bianchi Track Bike-54cm - $425 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      Not mine ...

      ----------------

      Sweet Celeste Bianchi Track Bike-54cm - $425

      Reply to: geoffluttrell@...
      Date: 2003-04-02, 5:38PM

      Hello,

      I am selling my 54cm Celeste Bianchi track bike. This is a real track bike,
      not a conversion. It has Gipiemme cranks, bb, and ft hub, suzue rear hub,
      Mavic Opn 4CD rims, Bontrager saddle, Kinesis Aluminum fork with brake, and
      a dummy lever on the right side of the bars. The gearing is 42-17, which I
      have found to be pretty good all around. There are no pedals. The bike is
      in good shape, but has some touched-up nicks. I have some touch-up paint
      that goes with it. I took some pics, and can email them if you like. I will
      have pedals on the bike for test-riding. I am asking $425 obo. The bike has
      been completely gone through, with all bearings repacked, and wheels trued.
      The wheels were built by Steve "Gravy" Gravenites, if you care. Thanks.

      <http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/sfc/bik/9988252.html>