Help! How Do I Use This Page?

  • tadcpdajd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2001
      Although it did take me three tries to get signed up for this group, I am not
      a technophobe or a luddite, yet I cannot figure out this page:
      How do I get a peek at what is for sale?
      Thank you for any assistance.
      Tom Donahue

    • paramount75@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2001
        In a message dated 10/13/2001 5:09:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
        tadcpdajd@... writes:

        << How do I get a peek at what is for sale? >>

        The web page is basically a portal to the archives of the mailing list.

        Once you are signed on to Yahoo! go to the BOBish page:

        and you will see a short list of the latest postings to the list. There are
        links to archives by month along the bottom of the page. This version of the
        list has only been around a few months and I haven't been able to build the
        large daily digests for most of that time, so you won't find too many bikes
        for sale at this point. It may be January before I can dig out of my other
        responsibilities and devote more time to this list.

        Hope this is of some help,

        Bob Hufford
        Keeper of the BOBish Bikes For Sale List
        paramount75@...