FS '64 schwinn american deluxe - mens - blue

  • Greg F
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      Cruiser style 'middle weight' with front and rear chrome fenders and front
      and rear racks. All original except for the tires and 1 spoke on the rear
      wheel.

      The bike has a bendix 2 speed kickback coaster hub and is a dream to ride.

      The bike is in excellent condition taking into account that it is nearly 40
      years old. The fenders have taken a few hits and are a tad dented, but the
      chrome on the bike has only minor pitting here and there, no large patches
      of rust.

      Photos via e-mail on request.

      This bike weighs a good 50 pounds at least, I am not willing to box and ship
      it, pick up is at my house in Oceanside California, or my work in Carlsbad.

      $75 or best

      Greg