bicycling and the Intenet

  • tjrookie2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I'm starting data collection for a research project about the
      Internet and
      sports information.

      If you have ever used the Internet to look up any information
      pertaining to
      sports, I would appreciate if you would fill out my survey. It
      should take
      between 11- 15 minutes to complete and you could win a prize!!

      http://apps.ws.utk.edu/sportsweb/

      As part of the convenience sampling procedures we've including
      a "snowball"
      option - we're asking you to please send the survey on to your
      friends and
      family who also go online for sports information. There's a form
      at the
      end of the survey on which you'll enter your friends' email
      addresses and
      they'll be whisked the URL.

      Thanks so much for your help.