20" REKTEK Frame set (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      Not mine ...

      -----------------

      20" TiTANIUM Mnt. Bike Frame Set - $600

      Reply to: anon-9973364@...
      Date: 2003-04-02, 10:32AM

      20" REKTEK Frame set Inculdes the following:
      Frame
      Stem
      Handelbars
      Barends
      All are Titanium and made by Rektek. A small company which made Ti bikes for
      only a few years in the early 90's. I am 6'3" and over 200 lbs when I rode this
      frame. It was a dream and very lite too. I have a bad back and am not riding in
      the dirt any more. Ask $600 or OBO. Also have some photos of the frame. And am
      selling the wheels I had made too.

      <http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/sfc/bik/9973364.html>