Allez Road Racing Bike - $230 (craigslist / Orange County)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      Allez Road Racing Bike - $230

      Reply to: see below
      Date: 2005-11-02, 10:21PM PST

      This is an Allez men's road bike. It is an Italian made road racing bike, that
      has been used in triathlons and road races. The bike is in excellent condition
      with new tires and recent tune up. I love the bike, but I just don't have time
      to ride. Asking $230, obo.
      Please contact J.D. or Traci at;
      (714) 851-4018
      (714) 264-2312