Vintage '80s TREK Road Bike - $150 (craigslist / Sacramento)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005

      Vintage '80s TREK Road Bike - $150

      Reply to: anon-108212642@...
      Date: 2005-11-01, 4:14PM PST

      I believe this is a late '80s TREK 660. It is a chrome-moly steel frame road
      bike about 57cm (see photos) with Shimano 105 components (the front hub is
      Shimano 600). Someone threw a crummy paint job on it a while back; other than
      that this is a beautiful vintage bike with indexed shifting. It is going to
      need a rear tire.The other photos should answer your other questions. I found a
      carbon fiber bike so this one must go.Price is firm and you must pick up in
      Grass Valley or arrange shipping. Please inquire via email. Thanks!
      this is in or around grass valley