Gitane Lugged Fixed Gear 53 cm Miche Moustache - $450 (craigslist / Portland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005

      Gitane Lugged Fixed Gear 53 cm Miche Moustache - $450

      Reply to: anon-108126336@...
      Date: 2005-11-01, 10:54AM PST

      Beautiful Gitane lugged steel fixie ready to go. Moustache bars, new Cane Creek
      SCR-5 brake levers, 2005 Miche track hubs on Ritchey Pro rims, virtually no
      wear because they've been on my track bike; Sugino crank (48T), 15T fixed cog,
      new 1/8" track chain. Full fenders. Matching red bar tape. Coolest bike I own,
      just a tad too small. $450 complete or $275 without wheels. Brooks Professional
      saddle is NOT included but a ti-railed saddle in nice shape is.
      this is in or around wilsonville

      http://portland.craigslist.org/bik/108126336.html