RB-1 FS

  • Borden, Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      Hi BOBs,
      I need to make a tough choice between some great bikes, so let my dumb
      decision be your gain.

      For Sale:
      1993 RB-1 59cm c-t with 58.5 cm top tube, c-c.
      Very nice double plate fork crown.
      Red with white panels, bike is in excellent condition.
      Mavic SSC gruppo: Hubs, fr and rear deraillers, starfish crank.
      Suntour Superbe Pro brake calipers and levers.
      8 speed Shimano Dura Ace barcons.
      Nitto bar and Technomic stem.
      Mavic Open Pro 36 hole rims.
      Michelin Axiom Sport 28 cm tires.
      There is a small cosmetic dent in the side of the top tube with paint
      intact, otherwise this bike is very near perfect. $750 plus shipping.
      Photos upon request.
      Email me at <db@...> with questions.
      Thanks.
      -Dan Borden

      I also have a Bridgestone Radac AL lugged frameset on ebay:
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1009575969> Check it
      out.