Waterford RS11 56cm, Campy, $1,200, mint cond.

  • David Levine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2001
      I am selling my Waterford RS11, 56cm (55cm c-c). Mint
      condition, all Campagnolo 9spd with triple crank. I
      have too many other bikes, just bought a full touring
      Mercian, and need to thin the herd.
      This bike has a mix of tubes but the main frame is
      Reynolds 853, unusual for this model. Makes for a
      light bike with relaxed geometry. I want $1,200. New
      it costs more than twice this. Thanks, David

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/