Re: [BOBishBikesFS] FS: Ritchey rear cassette hubs

  • John Quaintance
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
      Hi,

      I would like to buy one of these hubs. Let me know what you need from me.

      Jay

      >>> neill1234@... 09/27/01 09:59AM >>>
      Hi
      Brand new, silver, 36 hole. These are up to 8/9
      speed compatible, shimano-type cassette rear
      hubs......made by Ritchey. 135mm spacing(which
      can be modified pretty easily to 130mm). Quality
      of them, seems to be about XT level. Will build
      up to an excellent, strong rear wheel.

      I have 5 of them. $20 each, plus $5
      shipping(regardless of how many you want.
      Neill Currie

    • grodygeek@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
        neill1234@... writes:

        > Brand new, silver, 36 hole. These are up to 8/9 speed compatible,
        > shimano-type cassette rear
        > hubs......made by Ritchey. 135mm spacing(which
        > can be modified pretty easily to 130mm). Quality
        > of them, seems to be about XT level. Will build up to an excellent, strong
        > rear wheel.
        >
        > I have 5 of them. $20 each, plus $5 shipping(regardless of how many you
        > want.

        I would like to buy one if not two. I won't be greedy if you have lots of
        interest. If someone else got all five, so be it. A quick note if I lost out
        would be great. Thank you regardless of the results! How did you score them
        so cheap?? Aren't they sealed, or even better, cartridge bearing?

        Gordy Seppanen
        Grodygeek@...
        6649 Hokah Drive
        Lino Lakes, MN 55014-1340
        651-481-9346
        No phone calls after 9 PM CST please!

      • Neill Currie
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
          Check or MO for the amount, plus shipping please.
          Thanks
          Neill.......my details are below:

          --- John Quaintance <quaintjh@...>
          wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > I would like to buy one of these hubs. Let me
          > know what you need from me.
          >
          > Jay

          > Hi
          > Brand new, silver, 36 hole. These are up to 8/9
          > speed compatible, shimano-type cassette rear
          > hubs......made by Ritchey. 135mm spacing(which
          > can be modified pretty easily to 130mm).
          > Quality
          > of them, seems to be about XT level. Will build
          > up to an excellent, strong rear wheel.
          >
          > I have 5 of them. $20 each, plus $5
          > shipping(regardless of how many you want.
          > Neill Currie

          > to:

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          =====
          Neill Currie
          13 Bancroft St
          Portland, Me 04102, USA
          207-842-5901(East coast time)

          http://phone.yahoo.com
        • Neill Currie
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
            Two are yours. I haven't pulled them apart, but
            assume they are cup/cone
            Check or MO to the address below please:

            --- grodygeek@... wrote:
            > neill1234@... writes:
            >
            > > Brand new, silver, 36 hole. These are up to
            > 8/9 speed compatible,
            > > shimano-type cassette rear
            > > hubs......made by Ritchey. 135mm
            > spacing(which
            > > can be modified pretty easily to 130mm).
            > Quality
            > > of them, seems to be about XT level. Will
            > build up to an excellent, strong
            > > rear wheel.
            > >
            > > I have 5 of them. $20 each, plus $5
            > shipping(regardless of how many you
            > > want.
            >
            > I would like to buy one if not two. I won't be
            > greedy if you have lots of
            > interest. If someone else got all five, so be
            > it. A quick note if I lost out
            > would be great. Thank you regardless of the
            > results! How did you score them
            > so cheap?? Aren't they sealed, or even better,
            > cartridge bearing?
            >
            > Gordy Seppanen
            > Grodygeek@...
            > 6649 Hokah Drive
            > Lino Lakes, MN 55014-1340
            > 651-481-9346
            > No phone calls after 9 PM CST please!

            > removed]

            =====
            Neill Currie
            13 Bancroft St
            Portland, Me 04102, USA
            207-842-5901(East coast time)

            http://phone.yahoo.com
          • Steven Sweedler
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
              I'll take one if still available Steev
            • Wiley Coyote
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
                Neil:
                I will take 2 of these if they are still available, plz reply if so

                Jim Harlow, a.k.a: Wiley Coyote
                Redlands CA

                Neill Currie wrote:

                > Hi
                > Brand new, silver, 36 hole. These are up to 8/9
                > speed compatible, shimano-type cassette rear
                > hubs......made by Ritchey. 135mm spacing(which
                > can be modified pretty easily to 130mm). Quality
                > of them, seems to be about XT level. Will build
                > up to an excellent, strong rear wheel.
                >
                > I have 5 of them. $20 each, plus $5
                > shipping(regardless of how many you want.
                > Neill Currie

                ÿØÿà

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 1, 2001
                  Check came today, will ship in the AM
                  Thanks
                  Neill

                  --- Steven Sweedler <sweedler@...>

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 2, 2001
                    Gordy
                    Check came today
                    Will ship USPS Priority in the AM
                    Thanks
                    Neill

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 2, 2001
                      Just gettin' back....sorry, all sold and paid for
                      now
                      Neill

                      --- John Quaintance <quaintjh@...>