FS: Ritchey rear cassette hubs

  • Neill Currie
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
      Hi
      Brand new, silver, 36 hole. These are up to 8/9
      speed compatible, shimano-type cassette rear
      hubs......made by Ritchey. 135mm spacing(which
      can be modified pretty easily to 130mm). Quality
      of them, seems to be about XT level. Will build
      up to an excellent, strong rear wheel.

      I have 5 of them. $20 each, plus $5
      shipping(regardless of how many you want.
      Neill Currie

      http://phone.yahoo.com
    • John Quaintance
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
        Hi,

        I would like to buy one of these hubs. Let me know what you need from me.

        Jay

        >>> neill1234@... 09/27/01 09:59AM >>>

      • grodygeek@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
          neill1234@... writes:

          > Brand new, silver, 36 hole. These are up to 8/9 speed compatible,
          > shimano-type cassette rear
          > hubs......made by Ritchey. 135mm spacing(which
          > can be modified pretty easily to 130mm). Quality
          > of them, seems to be about XT level. Will build up to an excellent, strong
          > rear wheel.
          >
          > I have 5 of them. $20 each, plus $5 shipping(regardless of how many you
          > want.

          I would like to buy one if not two. I won't be greedy if you have lots of
          interest. If someone else got all five, so be it. A quick note if I lost out
          would be great. Thank you regardless of the results! How did you score them
          so cheap?? Aren't they sealed, or even better, cartridge bearing?

          Gordy Seppanen
          Grodygeek@...
          6649 Hokah Drive
          Lino Lakes, MN 55014-1340
          651-481-9346
          No phone calls after 9 PM CST please!

        • Neill Currie
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
            Check or MO for the amount, plus shipping please.
            Thanks
            Neill.......my details are below:

            --- John Quaintance <quaintjh@...>
            wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > I would like to buy one of these hubs. Let me
            > know what you need from me.
            >
            > Jay

            > Hi
            > Brand new, silver, 36 hole. These are up to 8/9
            > speed compatible, shimano-type cassette rear
            > hubs......made by Ritchey. 135mm spacing(which
            > can be modified pretty easily to 130mm).
            > Quality
            > of them, seems to be about XT level. Will build
            > up to an excellent, strong rear wheel.
            >
            > I have 5 of them. $20 each, plus $5
            > shipping(regardless of how many you want.
            > Neill Currie

            > to:

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            =====
            Neill Currie
            13 Bancroft St
            Portland, Me 04102, USA
            207-842-5901(East coast time)

            http://phone.yahoo.com
          • Neill Currie
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
              Two are yours. I haven't pulled them apart, but
              assume they are cup/cone
              Check or MO to the address below please:

              --- grodygeek@... wrote:
              > neill1234@... writes:
              >
              > > Brand new, silver, 36 hole. These are up to
              > 8/9 speed compatible,
              > > shimano-type cassette rear
              > > hubs......made by Ritchey. 135mm
              > spacing(which
              > > can be modified pretty easily to 130mm).
              > Quality
              > > of them, seems to be about XT level. Will
              > build up to an excellent, strong
              > > rear wheel.
              > >
              > > I have 5 of them. $20 each, plus $5
              > shipping(regardless of how many you
              > > want.
              >
              > I would like to buy one if not two. I won't be
              > greedy if you have lots of
              > interest. If someone else got all five, so be
              > it. A quick note if I lost out
              > would be great. Thank you regardless of the
              > results! How did you score them
              > so cheap?? Aren't they sealed, or even better,
              > cartridge bearing?
              >
              > Gordy Seppanen
              > Grodygeek@...
              > 6649 Hokah Drive
              > Lino Lakes, MN 55014-1340
              > 651-481-9346
              > No phone calls after 9 PM CST please!

              > removed]

              =====
              Neill Currie
              13 Bancroft St
              Portland, Me 04102, USA
              207-842-5901(East coast time)

              http://phone.yahoo.com
            • Steven Sweedler
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
                I'll take one if still available Steev
              • Wiley Coyote
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 27, 2001
                  Neil:
                  I will take 2 of these if they are still available, plz reply if so

                  Jim Harlow, a.k.a: Wiley Coyote
                  Redlands CA

                  Neill Currie wrote:

                  > Hi
                  > Brand new, silver, 36 hole. These are up to 8/9
                  > speed compatible, shimano-type cassette rear
                  > hubs......made by Ritchey. 135mm spacing(which
                  > can be modified pretty easily to 130mm). Quality
                  > of them, seems to be about XT level. Will build
                  > up to an excellent, strong rear wheel.
                  >
                  > I have 5 of them. $20 each, plus $5
                  > shipping(regardless of how many you want.
                  > Neill Currie

                  ÿØÿà

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 1, 2001
                    Check came today, will ship in the AM
                    Thanks
                    Neill

                    --- Steven Sweedler <sweedler@...>

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 2, 2001
                      Gordy
                      Check came today
                      Will ship USPS Priority in the AM
                      Thanks
                      Neill

                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 2, 2001
                        Just gettin' back....sorry, all sold and paid for
                        now
                        Neill

                        --- John Quaintance <quaintjh@...>