Custom Built in Italy, Atala ,Road Bike - $500 (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      Custom Built in Italy, Atala ,Road Bike - $500

      Reply to: anon-88803158@...
      Date: 2005-08-03, 6:58PM PDT

      Light, Bright, and fast if you have the legs to for it. This custom made
      Italian Atala Road Bike is 7 years old with very low mileage. It has been house
      kept and well maintained. It was built for a 5'11"-6'2" tall guy and has Miche
      and Trofeo components and a turbo gel race seat. It is truly a GREAT BIKE. I'm
      moving and will not be riding in my new area so I'm hoping to get her a good
      home prior to my departure. $500.00 OBO

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/bik/88803158.html