Bianchi road bike $250 OBO - $250 (craigslist / Dallas)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      Bianchi road bike $250 OBO - $250

      Reply to: anon-88545046@...
      Date: 2005-08-02, 4:52PM CDT

      probably made in the 80's, "Bianchi" celeste green 12 spd. new tires and racing
      style shifter/brake levers. Richey pedals, patch kit, water bottle if you want.
      $250.oo

      please wait til weekend to call with offers, if you are ready to pay full price
      call anytime. I will take the best offer by Sunday night if no one pays full
      price. 940-591-6429 will ship at cost, but I'm not sure what that is, probably
      at least 50 dollars. I will not ship until check clears.

      http://dallas.craigslist.org/bik/88545046.html