Bianchi Campanion Del Mondo 18 speeds hybrid, C-pics, Bart possible - $80 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 9:03 AM
      Not mine ...

      Bianchi Campanion Del Mondo 18 speeds hybrid, C-pics, Bart possible - $80
      (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)

      Reply to: see below
      Date: 2005-08-03, 3:18PM PDT

      Bianchi Campanion Del Mondo 18 speeds hybrid, C-pics, Bart possible
      Bianchi Campanion del Mondo , 18 speeds, Suntour ar derailleur, Seat Tube: 21�,
      Top Tube:23�, DOWN TUBE: 23.5�, from ground to top tube (stand over): 31� ,
      Tires: 26x1.95, quick release front and rear wheels, bottle holder.
      4 pictures so that you see it all:
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mirbarez/album?.dir=4420&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.d
      one=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

      If the ad is here it means that it is still available let me know when you want
      to see it. It can be seen after 5:30 PM to 11 PM on week days and anytime on
      weekends. 925-381-0152.
      Can be delivered at a mutually convenient time and place for a small fee (i.e.
      $15 to Berkley area & $25 S.F area) or come to Concord Bart and I will bring it
      to you (Free).
      1494 Balhan Drive, Concord, CA 94521 is a couple of houses from where we live.
      will give you our house number when you are coming over.
      Address from Bay Bridge:
      Take 24 and then 680 north, the first exit is Ygnacio Valley Road. Turn right
      and drive for about 7 miles. After you pass Michigan Blvd, Left on Park
      Highland
      Blvd. then Right at the stop sign and this is Balhan Drive