Fantastic 57 cm Windsor frame for a SS/Fixie build - $50 (craigslist / Austin)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005

      Fantastic 57 cm frame for a SS/Fixie build - $50

      Reply to: anon-88733897@...
      Date: 2005-08-03, 2:34PM CDT

      Here is a very rare 57 cm steel, lugged-frame Windsor from the 1970s . It would
      be perfect for a single-speed or fixed gear build up. It has no braze-ons and
      has extremely cool chromed head lugs, rear 1/4 stays, fork crown, and bottom
      1/4 of fork blades. It has horizontal rear drop-outs that are forged Suntour
      units.

      It's ready for a fresh coat of paint or powdercoating. Includes headset and
      seatpost.

      I bought this on Craigslist but found another frame that fit better for my
      fixie project. Just need to sell to recoup my investment. $50 obo

      Cheers,

      Mike
      300.1492

      http://austin.craigslist.org/bik/88733897.html