Zinn 56cm Custom Frame Road Bike - $295 (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Not mine ... pics on site)

      Zinn 56cm Custom Frame Road Bike - $295

      Reply to: anon-88563731@...
      Date: 2005-08-02, 4:18PM PDT

      Lennard Zinn of Zinn and the Art of Bicycle Maintainence makes bikes. I have a
      56cm steel frame road bike for sale. The bike is in good condition, bright
      yellow, with the following specs:

      Shimano Dura Ace brakes and front derailluer
      Shimano 600 crank and rear derailluer
      Shimano 8 sp XT shifters with Ritchey Logic Bar and bar ends
      Shimano Hubs
      7 Speed shimano cassette on back
      Mavic MA40 rims
      Continental Grand Prix tires (with some wear)
      Yeti grips
      Onza HO pedals (worn)

      The frame has some scratches and chips in the paint, especially on the right
      front fork leg. Its set up with a mountain bike cockpit. If you want to switch
      to drop bars, I have the stem, bars, and brakes. You will need to spec the
      shifters (downtube or sti).

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/bik/88563731.html