Guerciotti 57cm road bike - Campy Record - $400 (petaluma) 88319655

  • charles nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 10:13 PM
      Guerciotti 57cm road bike - Campy Record
      www.craigslist.org > north bay > bicycles > Guerciotti 57cm road bike - Campy Record
      last modified: Mon, 1 Aug 21:02 PDT
      please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of]

      email this posting to a friend

      Guerciotti 57cm road bike - Campy Record - $400 (petaluma)

      Reply to: anon-88319655@...
      Date: 2005-08-01, 2:51PM PDT

      Handmade - Columbus SLX tubing with mostly Campagnolo Record components (brake levers are Ultegra aero, shifters are super smooth Mavic shifters and cassette is Shimano Dura Ace 6 speed). Time pedals and cleats are included. Bike rides very nicely but doesn't look great, as there are lots of paint blemishes (see photos). This bike is perfect for someone who wants a mechanically great classic bike, but doesn't want to break the bank. My wife is making me sell it because I have too many bikes in the garage.

      a.. no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      88319655