'93 Bridgetone XO-1 Frame/Fork/Headset, 55 cm - $350 (craigslist / Seattle)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      '93 Bridgetone XO-1 Frame/Fork/Headset, 55 cm - $350

      Reply to: anon-88128209@...
      Date: 2005-07-31, 5:35PM PDT

      Frame only. This frame has been cared for but not pampered. Scratches/scuffs in
      the usual places. One very small dent in the side of the top-tube. I've owned
      it for 6 years but have only ridden it for about 3 of those years (on Seattle
      streets only). I originally bought it frame-only and will sell it that way. I'm
      keeping my parts for future projects.

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/bik/88128209.html