Motobecane Grand Touring 27" mens bicycle

  • Forbes Bagatelle-Black
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Vitus steel, baybee! Hard to tell whether it's 64cm or 68cm. I'm
      guessing 64 is correct.

      http://tinyurl.com/8u4yn

      Not mine,

      Forbes B-Black
      Santa Clarita, CA

      Bought this with high hopes and plans to fix it up!! Here a couple of
      years later, It's still in the shed where I put it.

      Really a very decent fix it up'er bike. The cables are free and both
      rims needing trued but that's about it. Tires and tubes are decent and
      relatively clean and looks to be not abused. Has center pull brakes
      with maillard hubs. Worth every bit of fixing and restoration work.

      It's a 18 speed with mainly HURET componets. Has a water bottle that
      is odd by American standards !! I'm not sure about the year it was
      made. I'm thinking 80's.

      Blue in color with gray accents and was probably very sharp when new!!

      Stand Over height is 34 1/2"

      Center to center on the top bar is 59cm

      Center to center on the lower bar is 67cm

      Center of the crank to the top of the seat post is 64cm

      Pretty light as it weights about 26 lbs.