Hand made Panasonic Bicycle (12 Speed) Dx-4000 "Road Champion Custom" - $350 (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2005

      Hand made Panasonic Bicycle (12 Speed) Dx-4000 "Road Champion Custom" - $350

      Reply to: anon-87863080@...
      Date: 2005-07-30, 6:07AM PDT

      -Hand made Panasonic Bicycle
      -Road Champion Custom
      -Dx-4000
      -Shimano 600 Deluxe Series Parts (Gear and petals and stuff like that...)
      -12 Speed
      -Great lite weight to the bike I think I perfect for Los Angeles
      -Very rare, Panasonic only made this Bikes for just a little while only.
      -Have Your own very original Panasonic Bike
      -You will always find this bike to be a great conversation starter!!
      -Speed meter on bike so you can track your speed, distance, & average speed.

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/bik/87863080.html