Status of the List

  • paramount75@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
      List members,

      I have been out of town the past two weekends and with the kids back in
      school, missed weekend projects, and deadlines at work, I've been unable
      to find the time to surf and build the list.

      I hope to get back to it soon.

      Thanks for your patience,

      Bob Hufford
      Keeper of the BOBish Bikes For Sale List
      Springfield, MO
      Paramount75@...
    • Matthew John
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
        Bob Hufford wrote:

        "... I've been unable to find the time to surf and
        build the list. I hope to get back to it soon."

        Bob, I was raised to believe that it's not fair to
        take the generosity of others for granted, and your
        efforts to create and maintain this list are indeed
        generous, even though you may not be living up to
        >your own< expectations. Thanks for doing what you
        are able; I'm sure I speak for many others when I say
        I appreciate the service you're providing.

        Tailwinds,

        John Matthew
        love1pitbull@...

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Borden, Dan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
          I heartily second the motion. Bob has selflessly (ok, maybe he's looking for
          himself a little bit, too!) been provided us bike junkies what we crave for
          many years now. I, for one, truly appreciate the time and effort Bob puts
          in, and have him to thank for listing stuff which resulted in the purchase
          of a few of my favorite bikes.
          We love you, Bob!
          -Dan Borden