FS: (not by me) 49cm Klein Quantum $700 obo

  • jerry@dischler.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2001
      See contact info below. Seller is a good friend of mine. I've checked
      out the bike and condition is as specified.

      $700 or best offer
      2000 Klein Quantum Road bike
      Purchased in January 2000 for $1699
      49cm (rider is 5'4")
      Aluminum frame with carbon fiber fork
      Shimano 105 components (Shimano Ultegra chain and rear cassette)
      Selle San Marco Saddle
      SPD-compatible pedals
      Rolf Vector Wheels with new-ish Vredestein Fortezza tires
      Syntace removable aero bars
      Great shape--mechanically sound and regularly tuned up. Will probably
      need a new rear derailleur in the next few months ($35 part)

      contact: Gina Lee at 415.378.4752 or via email at glee@...