Bridgestone road bike (Mile 112) - $100 (craigslist / Austin)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Not mine ...

      Bridgestone road bike (Mile 112) - $100

      Reply to: anon-76511294@...
      Date: 2005-06-01, 8:12PM CDT

      I have a very nice classic Bridgestone. It was purchased used and had a full
      tune up and then never used again. It is older but still a light weight frame
      and fun to ride. It has Shimano components, toe clips, dual water bottle
      holders, and an presta valve air pump that fits on the frame. I will take
      $100.00 OBO. No pics right now but hope soon. Email if you are interested.