Schwinn Madison track bike (rec.bicycles.marketplace)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      Not mine ...

      ------------------

      From: Randy (chsti67@...)
      Subject: FS: Schwinn Madison track bike
      Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.marketplace
      Date: 2003-03-04 17:09:02 PST

      I'm selling a Schwinn Madison track bike. This is a true track
      frame(horizonal dropouts),not a converted road frame. The fork is the
      original that came with the bike. It measures 23" c-t-c seatpost...22"
      c-t-c toptube. It was repainted a while back....still in pretty good
      condition. It has a Sugino GS track crank(170...arms, 47 tooth
      ring)that has been polished. A new Shimano chain & B.B. Selle Italia
      Gel Flite saddle(blue). Trek system 3 road bars w/blue bar tape. The
      wheels are new, I have never ridden them, Alex R390 36 hole rims with
      Suzue track hubs(single sided with a 19 tooth cog). These wheels have
      machined sidewalls for the brake options(if you want them). I chose
      these rims because the frame & fork came drilled for brakes.I have
      225.00 in the wheels alone, so I'm asking $400.00 + shipping. Make
      offers!!!! It is a nice bike...just doesn't get rode. You can buy it
      today, ride it the day you recieve it. It's income tax time....put
      that refund to good use. Email for pics or any more info. Paypal
      preferred.

      <http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=3E656F3D.30608%
      40telus.net&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26group%
      3Drec.bicycles.marketplace>