TREK ELANCE 400 SERIES ROAD TOURING BIKE - $300 (craigslist / Washington DC)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005

      TREK ELANCE 400 SERIES ROAD TOURING BIKE - $300

      Reply to: anon-76308503@...
      Date: 2005-05-31, 8:21PM EDT

      This is a really fun riding bike!
      Trek is known for making some of the nicest bikes in the world.
      This is the kind of bike that made Trek famous.
      It rides really nice. It's fast and very smooth over rough roads.

      -Trek Elance 400 12 Speed Racing Bike
      -Reynolds 531 Tubing

      Similar bike was sold on EBay last week: www.ebay.com (Item#7156965986)

      Absolutely sound aesthetic and operational condition.
      This bike needs nothing. Brand new tires and tubes replaced less than a week
      ago 5/28/05 (see pict below).
      Rims, bearings, shifting, are all true and excellent.
      I'm 6' and it fits me fine...great for someone between 5'10 - 6'2.

      More picts upon request.

      http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/bik/76308503.html