andre bertin tandem, (quality french tandem) - $350 (craigslist / Portland)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2005
      Not mine ...

      andre bertin tandem, (quality french tandem) - $350

      Reply to: anon-75805142@...
      Date: 2005-05-28, 10:46AM PDT

      I have a beautiful old tandem for sale. I haven't really used it in 20 years.
      It is a quality bike and i have maintained it but not ridden it for a long
      time. It has some clasic components . It is very fast and stable. has the large
      metric rims and tires, a drum brake. the frame is for a large driver and medium
      stoker. it has drop bars. it is the fastest bicycle you will ever need, if you
      and your stoker can work together. I love this machine and hope i can find it a
      good home.