Bianchi Track Bike

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Not mine ...

      --------------------

      Category: Complete Road Bikes

      Ad Number: 31931

      Date Posted: 03/03/2003

      Size: 54cm

      Price: $300

      Product Condition: Good

      Text of Ad

      This bike may be a bit old, but it is still a work of art. The bike has been
      hanging on my wall since I last used it in the 1997 National Collegiate Track
      Championships. I have never crashed it. The bike used to have an old campy
      record track group on it, but I replaced it with a brand new Suntour Superbe
      Pro group just as they discontinued it. The equipment has only a few hundred
      miles on it at the most and is flawless. The hubs are the best hubs I have ever
      had, smooth and wil spin for a long time with even the slightest turn. The only
      stock items on the bike are an old dura-ace headset and BB which are still so
      nice I didn't see the need to replace them. The frame has a few minor paint
      dings, but otherwise is still very beautiful. The frame has beautiful lugs with
      chrome plating on the rear dropouts and the top of the seat stays. Very nice
      work. The bike is a good ride, as well as my favorite wall decoration, but I
      will be leaving the country soon and cannot take much with me. Front chainring
      is a 49T and real cog is a 16T (I can't find any of my others, sorry) the
      cranks are 167.5mm so they can clear even the steepest of track banking.

      You will love this bike.

      Buyer pays for shipping.
      Seller Information

      Name: Joe Gilpin

      Street Address:

      City: San Diego

      State/Province: California

      Zip/Postal Code: 92130

      Country: USA

      Telephone Number:

      E-Mail Address: jgilpin@...

      Pic: <http://marketplace.consumerreview.com/classifieds/upload/Road.31931.1.jpg>

      <http://classifieds.consumerreview.com/cgi-
      bin/classifieds/classifieds.pl?db=Road&website=RoadbikeReview&language=&session_
      key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=31931&query=retri
      eval>