18" Bridgestone MB-1 Comp Frame+Fork (craigslist.org / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Not mine ...

      -----------------

      18" Bridgestone MB-1 Comp Frame+Fork !!!!!!have to pay rent!!!!

      Reply to: anon-9111952@...
      Date: Mon Mar 3 10:38:46 2003

      I baught this frameset from a guy about a month ago off of craigslist. I baught
      it thinking that i would build it up and make it into my commuter ( had an MB-1
      in the past, and loved them), I have run out of money again for this project
      and have other responsibilities. Im sad, becuase when i baught it I thought
      this one would be the keeper, but rent comes first, right?

      The frame is in such clean shape. I was so suprised when i first laid eyes on
      it. Its got the pearl white paint job. Its got ritchy logic lugged tubing, and
      the forks have rack mounts, perfect for cyclo touring.

      Well I would rather sell it to someone else who will enjoy it as much as I did,
      ( atleast for the little time that i owned it)

      make me an offer!!

      Im selling it for cheap

      <http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/eby/bik/9111952.html>