1979 Ciocc Campy Super Record

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Not mine ...

      ----------------------

      1979 Ciocc Campy Super Record
      Ad Number: 31885
      Date Posted: 03/01/2003
      Size: 58cm
      Price: 499
      Product Condition: Very Good
      Text of Ad
      1979 Ciocc Campagnolo Super Record Road Bike. This 58cm is a bit too large
      for me or I would keep it. Columbus SL tubing frame rides like a dream. It
      has an older professional repaint and decals are original replacements.
      Overall it shows a bit of surface corrosion but it should clean up well.
      Super Record front & rear derailleurs,brake calipers,and pantographed
      crankset. Super record hubs, Mavic GP-4 tubular rims with fresh Vittorio
      tubular tires. Nuovo Record aero brake levers, Cinelli stem, replacement
      bars and seatpost. Very rideable as is, or clean it up for a very nice
      restoration. Priced fairly for condition. No reserve. pedals not included.
      Call if you have questions 954-410-5550
      Seller Information
      Name: Mike Davis
      City: Coral Springs
      State/Province: FL
      Zip/Postal Code: 33065
      Country: usa
      E-Mail Address: msdremax@...

      <http://classifieds.consumerreview.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.pl?db=Road&website=RoadbikeReview&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=31885&query=retrieval>