VINTAGE BOTTECCHIA TOURING BICYCLE FRAMESET, 65cm c2t

  • Forbes Bagatelle-Black
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 1:38 PM
      Current bid is $26 with less than three days left in auction.

      Not mine,

      Forbes B-Black
      Santa Clarita, CA

      ohlook!

      This is a 1971 (I'm pretty sure, anyway) Bottecchia road touring
      bicycle. Came with Campy components, but was all trashed from being
      left outside. Paint is significantly faded as can be seen in the
      pics. Chrome has some light rust, but it mostly seems to polish away.
      Comes as shown, with headset and bottom bracket.

      Dimensions are: seat tube is 65cm from center to top of top tube, top
      tube is 60cm. Chain stays are 44cm. Rear spacing is 122mm. Frame
      was never ridden very much, and I know the original owner that left it
      out. Didn't ride it much, and said he got it in 1971.

      Would make a nice fixed gear bike. If the 122mm rear spacing doesn't
      work for you, we can respace it to whatever for an additional $20,
      including alignment check.

      Not taking Paypal any longer, because of the 3% fee, plus Ebay nearly
      doubled the fees, so I'm on strike. You may want to pay the fees, but
      I don't...my own little private rebellion.

      Anyways, check my feedback and relax. Then bid.