PANASONIC DX 2000, 26" Frame, Opening Bid is $40, NR

  • Forbes Bagatelle-Black
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005
      Not mine.

      Forbes B-Black
      Santa Clarita, CA

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=98084&item=7146994982&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

      UP FOR AUCTION IS A PANASONIC DX 2000 ROAD BIKE IT IS APROX. 25 YEARS
      OLD IT IS IN GOOD SHAPE BUT WILL NEED A LITTLE TLC TO RIDE AGAIN. THIS
      BIKE COST ME 365.00 IN 1981 IT IS A VERY LIGHT WEIGHT BIKE

      Q: Hi again. Are you sure of the 33'' standover? This seems a little
      short for a 26'' frame. Also, I had forgotten to ask what the
      component group was. Thanks again!!!
      Apr-05-05

      A: THE STANDOVER IS 36 INCHES IT HAS SCHIMANNO COMPONENTS

      Q: Hi. I'd like the standover height, please (measured from the
      ground to the top of the horizontal bar). Also, is the bike available
      for pickup? Thanks!
      Apr-03-05

      A: THE STANDOVER HEIGHT IS 33 INCHES THE BIKE IS AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP

      Q: Hi, Could you tell me the size of the bike---Traditionally
      measured along the seat tube from the bolt in the middle of the
      crankset to the top of the seat tube. What kind of components? Any
      notable scratches on the paint or decals? Thanks very much,
      Apr-03-05

      A: THE FRAME IS 26" AS FAR AS THE PAINT AND DECALS GO THEY ARE IN
      GOOD SHAPE, MINOR SCRATCHES ON REAR RAILS, FROM A RACK OVERALL IN GOOD
      CONDITION FOR ITS AGE.