eBay item 64cm Bruce Gordon Rock n' Road..."best offer"

  • pdq911
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 10:07 PM
      Seems to be the night for Dream Bikes On eBay!
      1990 white Bruce Gordon Rock N' Road with Robert Beckman panniers! Tall frame. Not mine. On eBay, but the ad states to "make your best offer" and there's no time shown as to when the auction will expire. If any of you BOBers out there own a Rock N' Road, or if you buy this bike, I would like to hear from you: I'm thinking about an R N' R and would like to find out what you think about them. Merci Beaucoup.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=98084&item=7137345992&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V