Re: [BOBishBikesFS] Raleigh International at Recycled Cycles....

  • Cycletruck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 4:40 PM
      I just called.....It's a 58cm frame....not tall enough.......
      Calvert Guthrie
      Kansas City

      Subj: Re: [BOBishBikesFS] Schwinn Paramounts and other classics
      Date: 8/23/2001 10:25:16 AM Central Daylight Time
      From:    rbnelson48@... (Randall Nelson)
      To:    BOBishBikesFS@yahoogroups.com
      I saw a tall Raleigh International at the boneyard (recycledcycles.com) here
      in Seattle. Email them or give a call on their 800 no listed on their site
      for more info.
      Cheers,
      Randy Nelson
      Seattle