(NOS) Titan Italian made Bicycle Frame. 47 c-c New!

  • Forbes Bagatelle-Black
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Not mine. Current bid is $135.

      - Forbes B-Black
      Santa Clarita, CA

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=98084&item=7145458404

      "This frame was built and painted in Italy for Swiss Manufacturer
      Titan in the 80's. They are new and unused. One of the junior
      champions won on a Titan! We purchased these frames from the sell off
      of inventory from the former Titan. We bought a lot of nice new old
      stock (NOS) from this company's warehouse.

      Why buy a steel frame from this time era? The silver braze, the lug
      work, the effort put into these frames is no longer done. Today's
      bicycle companies find it too expensive to make frames with this much
      quality and style. You simply cannot buy frames of this quality anymore.

      We are quickly running out of this size frame!!!!

      FRAME INFO:

      Comes with binder bolt, Titan Decals, and an adjustable drop out screw

      Color: Perfect for the German or Belgian In your family! Orange,
      yellow, and black

      Frame - From everything we know, we believe these to be Reynolds 531
      tubing. We some marked Reynolds 531 and they were like this frame

      From center of bottom bracket to top of top tube: 49 cm

      From center of bottom bracket to center of seat post: 47 cm

      Top Tube Length: 48.5 cm

      Rear Drop out spacing 126 mm (from inside to inside)

      Chainstay length: 16 inches

      Rear triangle is chromed.

      Bottom bracket is 170

      Internal back brake cable routing with internal cable router.

      Braze (braize) on downtube shifter bosses

      Has rear deraillleur hanger

      Chain hanger And

      2 water bottle mounts

      derosa looking type lugs

      Check out other want other buyers are saying about these frames:
      http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?p=887719#post887719

      Flaws: None

      Keep in mind these are 20 some odd years old but have been sitting in
      a factory. We have tried to give all flaws but these are sold AS IS.

      Bottom bracket: Our wholesaler believes the majority of these are
      italian brackets but we don't have a tool to say for sure we aren't
      guaranteeing it as we just don't yet have the correct tool to measure
      accurately.

      If you buy a Tange fork from our store when you purchase this frame,
      shipping for the fork will be free."