VINTAGE MIYATA PRO ROAD BIKE SHIMANO 600 PARTS 59cm

  • Forbes Bagatelle-Black
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Not mine (but it makes me wish I was 6 inches shorter so I could make
      it mine!). No bids yet at $175 opening bid.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=98084&item=7145907249&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

      - Forbes B-Black
      Santa Clarita, CA

      MEASUREMENTS:

      * 57cm. CENTER TO CENTER
      * 59cm. CENTER TO TOP
      * 57cm. TOP TUBE
      * 33in. STANDOVER HEIGHT
      * 127mm REAR SPACING

      FRAME:

      * KOGA MIYATA FULL PRO, TANGE CHAMPION CHROME DOUBLE BUTTED TUBE.
      SHIMANO DROP-OUTS, PANTO PRO-M ON SEATSTAY.

      FORK:

      * TANGE CHAMPION CHROME MOLYBDENUM COMPLETE FORK, PROFESSIONAL
      WITH M PANTO ON CROWN FORK.

      COMPONENTS:

      * TORO ODESSE PRO HEADSET
      * SHIMANO 600 BRAKE LEVERS
      * SHIMANO 600 BRAKE CALIPERS
      * SHIMANO 600 FRONT DERAILLEUR
      * SHIMANO 600 REAR DERAILLEUR
      * SHIMANO 600 SHIFTERS
      * SHIMANO 600 CRANKSET
      * SHIMANO 600 HUBSET 36-HOLES
      * SHIMANO SPLINE TYPE BOTTOM BRACKET
      * SPECIALIZED BODY GEOMETRY SADDLE
      * BONTRAGER COMP SEAT POST
      * SHIMANO DURA-ACE 90mm STEM
      * CINELLI 40cm HANDLE BAR
      * SHIMANO CHAIN
      * SHIMANO 600 6-SPEED COGS
      * MAVIC MA 40 RIMS 700c
      * SPECIALIZED TURBO TIRES

      CONDITION:

      The bike has scratches and paint chips, but no dents or any damage.
      Frame and fork are straight. All mechanical parts are in good shape
      and working condition. This bike has Koga-Miyata decals. Very nice
      bike, and has brand new handle bar tape.

      SHIPPING:

      Please add $45.00, for shipping via FedEx. As soon as I received the
      payment, I will then ship the package A.S.A.P and contact the buyer
      regarding about the tracking number. Thank you for looking and pls.
      see my other auction for more complete bikes and parts.