FS: as close to new Small Bontrager CX cross frameset as you are likely to find

  • Doug Van Cleve
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Howdy folks.

      I have a Bontrager CX, size small that I wold like to
      sell. I bought it as an assembled but never sold bike
      from a bikeshop. I have never completed the build, so
      at most it has been test ridden a few times. This
      would include the nice Steelman straight blade fork, a
      black Stronglight Delta headset, Ritchey alloy cable
      hanger and Titec seatpost. I could also sell it as a
      nearly complete retro 'crosser with a TA Cyclotourist
      with 44T double 'cross guard chainring, Mafac cantis
      and 8/9 speed wheels with Mavic 32/36 GP4 tubular rims
      and Tiagra hubs. Here are the geometry specs from the
      KB Ride Smarter website:

      SMALL SPECIFICATIONS

      Stand over height 30.1"
      Head tube angle 71.5
      Seat tube angle 74
      Top tube length 55.8
      Seat tube length 46
      Front derailleur clamp 1-1/8"
      Seat post diameter 26.8
      Head tube length 107mm
      Fork rake 38mm
      Chainstay length 418mm
      Bottom bracket height 11.2"
      Wheelbase 40"

      Price is $550 for the
      frame/fork/headset/stem/seatpost, more for the nearly
      complete bike. Please contact me directly if this
      interests you. I can e-mail pictures, please ask.

      Thanks, Doug

      http://mail.yahoo.com