1974 Motobecane Grand Jubilee + Super Champion Rims

  • Charles R Johnston Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      Not mine but listing for a friend.
      Contact me off list for photos or more info.

      1974 Motobecane Grand Jubilee 23" Red and silver w Jubilee rear derailleur
      TA triple crankset w 36 46 52 chainrings and Phil Wood bottom bracket. W
      original Normandy hubs laced to Fiamme red label rims 700c.

      extra set of wheels
      super Champion Rims blue label ? type 27” w Miche hubs and 6 speed freewheel
      36 spoke?

      pair of Weinman concave 48 spoke tandem rims NEW still in paper wrapper