08/21/2001

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2001
      08/21/2001

      -------------------------------------

      Sell: Rodriguez Touring Tandem
      Posted by Toni Okada <tonoka@...> on August 20, 2001 at 22:15:35:

      Excellent condition, very low mileage, about 11 years old. Size 24/19.5.
      26" wheels for comfortable ride. Suntour/Sakae components. Fenders, rack,
      water bottle cages. Metallic Blue. Please reply to email address.

      ---------------------------------------

      KHS Track Bike (True Temper- fixed gear) - $400
      Reply to: ketley@...
      Date: Tue Aug 21 14:03:34 2001

      Good condition track bike. My absolute favorite bike for years- I'm
      selling it because I just bought the new KHS. Excellent quick, light city
      bike. Chrome fork that opens up the geometry a bit so you can turn with
      out hiting your feet. Double sided clipless pedals. Comfortable Selle San
      Marco leather saddle. All around great bike. If you haven't riden a track
      bike or fixed gear- you should try it- it's quite wonderful- feels like
      you are just gliding along. No fus with derailers etc. I have a front
      break that I'll give you- though- it's very easy to practice and ride with
      no break (I've had no problems and I've been riding for three years.) I
      don't remember the exact size- but I'm 5'9"- so it fits riders around this
      size. If you are interested email me at ketley@...

      Bridgestone MB-5 Men's Mountain Bicycle
      Grab your water bottle, get on this comfortable wide spring mounted seat
      and head for the mountains!

      Frame Size (measured center to center): 22"
      Frame Material: Cro-Moly
      Brake Type: V-type
      # of Speeds: 21
      Gears: Shimano Exage
      Shift Type: Index
      Tire Size/Condition: 26" Good
      Wheels Quick Release (Front/Back): Yes
      Saddle/Seat Quick Release: Yes
      Color/Frame: Silver
      Color/Trim: Black
      Corrosion severity/location: Minor rust on chain and frame. Some scratches
      in paint.
      Additional Features: Bottle holder. Wide spring mounted seat.
      Description of Physical Condition: Bike is in good mechanical condition
      and has a fair appearance.
      Condition: Good

      <http://www.cityauction.com/Scripts/ListingInfo.asp?LotNo=62842275&SiteCatNo=29832>

      From: M Headrick (mheadrick@...)
      Subject: FS:Bob Jackson 853, 59CM
      Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.marketplace
      Date: 2001-08-20 20:18:01 PST

      For Sale:

      Bob Jackson 853 Arrowhead lugged steel frameset. Straight blade fork,
      beautiful lug work painted with black trimmed outline, color of frame is
      White with blue lettering. Size is 59CM with a 57.5 top tube. Includes
      Campy Record (Threaded) Headset. Bought new and just built up, ridden
      only about 200 miles, no scratches at all. Good chance to own a very high
      end quality hand built frame. Retail price is $1150 for new one. Will
      sell for $900. If interested can sell complete bike with 9speed Ultegra
      group.

      Price $200.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Complete Road Bike Sirrus Specialized Shimano, with all Shimano
      Parts. Plus extra parts: Blanchi Special Foderi Frame, Fork, Cranks, all
      Blanchi.
      Phone (909) 949-4513
      eMail cyasoon2@...

      Stella road 53 cm c-c 55 cm c-c chromoly $150
      <http://www.sellwoodcycle.com/bicycles/1357.jpg>

      Bianchi Campione D' Italia 54 cm c-c 55 cm c-c Columbus Formula Two $275
      <http://www.sellwoodcycle.com/bicycles/1334.jpg>

      Peugot 57 cm c-c 57 cm c-c Reynolds 501 $200
      <http://www.sellwoodcycle.com/bicycles/1260.jpg>

      shop@...

      ---------------------------------------

      Centurion Dave Scott MASTER IRONMAN race
      Santa Ana CA
      speeds, 56-57cm frame (could fit person 55 and above). Very light & clean.
      High quality finish frame, with all Shimano 600 series components, MAVIC
      MA40 rims. This is a great bike: Designed in USA, manufactured in Japan.
      It is in excellent condition. Color green & white with brand new blue bar
      tape. Italy saddle. Great price for a light & clean bike: $265.00 (OBO).
      Or trade for 50-51cm frame size bike with equivalent components. Tel:
      (714)516-1565, email: centurion0001@...
      Date Posted: 08/21/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Location: Santa Ana,ca
      Asking Price: $265.00
      Condition: Like New
      Email: centurion0001@...
      Phone: (714) 516-1565

      Trek pro race bike, road bike, 14 speed
      Santa Ana CA
      (could fit person 55 and above). Very light & clean . Shimano 600 series
      components top to bottom, MATRIX TITAN rims. This is a great bike: Model
      531 Special limited edition manufactured in England. It is in excellent
      condition. Color grey with white bar tape. Italy saddle, Look pedals.
      Great price for a light & clean bike: $235.00 (OBO). Or trade for 50-51cm
      frame size bike with equivalent components.Tel: (714)516-1565, email:
      trek0001@...
      Date Posted: 08/21/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Location: Santa Ana,ca
      Asking Price: $235.00
      Condition: Like New
      Email: trek0001@...
      Phone: (714) 516-1565

      Men's 21" road bike
      Castro Valley CA
      Bernard Hinault seat, Sugino post, hard anodyzed Araya rims. 42/52 front
      chain ring, 13-23 six cog rear sprocket. $250/obo Buyer pays for shipping.
      Call David day 510-594-0300ext205 night 510-581-8462
      Date Posted: 08/21/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Asking Price: $250.00
      Condition: Like New
      Email: dkopper@...
      Phone: (510) 581-8462

      Title of item: Cinelli Track Bicycle Campagnolo Bike Campy
      Seller: sterlingpeters@...
      Starts: Aug-20-01 20:21:59 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 20:21:59 PDT
      Price: Currently $530.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181512762

      Item Description:
      1961 Cinelli Pista Special Sprint Bike. Size 55cm c-t seat tube
      and 54.5cm top tube. Serlial # 8225 . Vance Sprock of the Cupertino Bike
      Shop wrote: Sterling,

      I come close with numbers in the 81xxm late 1961. I have one number in
      my log book that is 8292 12-18-61, and its a Pista frame too.
      Good Luck,
      Vance.
      This bike is built with Colombus Pista Special tubing used on their
      Olympic Sprint Bikes. This is an extra stiff and extra heavy tubeset. Look
      at the oversized chainstays and heavy duty front and rear dropouts. Lug
      work and finish work on this frameset is exceptional. Receint repaint by
      Cycl Art. This frameset is so well made, I just love to look at it, and if
      I had more money in the bank I would keep it even though it is just too
      small for me. Comes with Campagnolo Pista Low Flange hubs. 170mm , 151 BCD
      Pista Crankset, sugino 48 tooth chainwheel. Phil Wood Sealed Bottom
      Bracket. Nuovo Record headset. Campagnolo Pista Pedals have some scrapes
      and a little rust. Araya areo rims, bladed spokes. 26.2 Campagnolo seat
      post.
      Cinelli bar and stem. Frame is straight and true. Payment due in 7 days
      . World wide shipping. Buyer to pay actual shipping plus $25 for
      Professional Packaging or pick up in San Diego for FREE. Cashiers checks
      and Money orders ship immediately , Personal checks when they clear. If
      Ebay crashes durring final 2 hours of bidding auctuion may restart.
      Thanks for bidding . Sterling

      Title of item: Crescent F&F, Reynolds 531, Campagnolo DO's
      Seller: hayesbikes@...
      Starts: Aug-21-01 09:02:16 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 09:02:16 PDT
      Price: Starts at $110.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181620418

      Item Description:
      This is a repainted Crescent frame and fork, 25 inches ct
      seattube, 22.5 inches cc toptube. It comes with a Campagnolo bottom
      bracket and Shimano 600 headset. When it was repainted, the following
      braze-ons were added: two water bottle, downtube shifters, downtube
      derailleur guides and stop, and rear brake guides. It is made from
      Reynolds 531 db tubing throughout, including the forks. It also has
      Nervex lugs and Campagnolo dropouts with eyelets. Overall the paint,
      decals, and headtube badge are in very good condition. I accept Paypal,
      checks, and money orders. Shipping will be via UPS.

      Title of item: DeRosa 57cm road bike with low reserve
      Seller: zack-mold
      Starts: Aug-21-01 13:54:20 PDT
      Ends: Aug-26-01 13:54:20 PDT
      Price: Currently $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181711746

      Item Description:
      This is a early eighties DeRosa that has never been built and has
      0 miles on it. It does have a few scratches and flaking chrome on the
      crown of the fork. It is a 57 center to center and has a 56.5 cm top tube.
      Dont miss this classic and true ride at a low reserve price.

      Title of item: Grey Schwinn 21 speed Touring Bike
      Seller: homer9336
      Starts: Aug-21-01 09:06:29 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 09:06:29 PDT
      Price: Starts at $275.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181621354

      Item Description:
      Grey Schwinn 21 Speed Touring Bike w/ Look Pedals, Suntour
      Shifting, Ariel Bar, Gel Seat, 52 Tooth big gear, Drop bar with shifters
      on the bottom of drops, and Kevlar tires, 40 rear hole. The bike weighs
      32 pounds with the ariel bar, mirror and the kevlar tires. If any
      questions call (804) 836-9375

      ------------------------------------

      Title of item: Classic Mighty ZEUS Road Bicycle Mighty Fine
      Seller: johnybike@...
      Starts: Aug-20-01 18:39:10 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 18:39:10 PDT
      Price: Currently $178.09
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181438353

      Item Description:
      Classic Vintage Zeus Road Racing Bicycle. "ALL" Zeus components
      from end to end, except Brooks saddle & 3TTT stem. 531 Reynolds Butted w/
      fancy lugs. 21 1/2" (55cm) Center to Center, With a 31" Standover Height.
      Top bar is 21 1/2" Center to Center. Rear drops outs & fork ends stamped
      Zeus. Bike is STRAIGHT & CLEAN. Blemishes-Flaws-Apologies Are: MINOR
      SCRATCHES/CHIPS in paint on frame...6 or less. Down tube decal has blems
      from old water cage, Front headtube decal has marks from brake cable, Zeus
      lever boots are cracked, Crank dust cover bolt caps missing.Super Bike,
      Super Clean, Super Quality, Super Light. **The Mighty Zeus** I accept Pay
      Pal & Never a charge to pack, Just pay actual shipping.

      --------------------------------------

      Title of item: 54 cm Landshark Roadshark bike bicycle frame
      Seller: hansolo758
      Starts: Aug-21-01 13:37:56 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 13:37:56 PDT
      Price: Starts at $325.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181705936

      Item Description:
      This auction is for frame, fork and headset only. 54 cm c-c seat
      tube, 56 cm c-c top tube, 73 degree seat angle. This is a beautiful
      example of the craftmanship of John Slawta, the owner and sole
      framebuilder of Landshark Bicycles. It is made of Reynolds 853/725 mix and
      has a matching Kestrek EMS carbon fork with a 1" threaded headset. The
      bottom bracket and dropouts are lugged, the rest is fillet brazed. You
      cannot tell there is any joint when you run your fingers over the fillet
      brazed parts of the frameset. This frameset has never been crashed. It
      does have scratches from normal use, especially at the dropouts, but there
      are no dings or dents. If you look carefully, you will see a small scratch
      on the headtube. As you can see, it is painted a beautiful blue/green mix
      as only John Slawta can so. The ride is great. I'm selling because it is
      just a little too big for me, as you can tell from the Look Ergostem.
      There is no reserve. A new frameset from Landshark made of Reyno!
      lds 853/725 with a Kestrek fork would cost more than $1500. Payment by MO
      or cashier's check. Buyer pays fixed shipping and boxing charge of $30 in
      lower 48, more elsewhere. Happy bidding!

      Title of item: Chris Chance Road Frame
      Seller: tempejd
      Starts: Aug-21-01 12:48:28 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 12:48:28 PDT
      Price: Starts at $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181688921

      Item Description:
      Built by the legendary Chris Chance. This 54 CM (C-T) frame and
      fork combo is ideal for racing, training, or touring. Manufactured by the
      highest quality standards that all Chance bikes must meet, this all steel
      frame is one of a kind. Set yourself apart and own the finest example of
      quality American craftsmanship found in the bicycle industry today. Please
      e-mail for any questions. Seller pays shipping.

      Title of item: Land Shark 54cm Road Frame & Fork
      Seller: x-300fci
      Starts: Aug-21-01 06:47:06 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 06:47:06 PDT
      Price: Starts at $200.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181592032

      Item Description:
      Reynolds 853 steel. Fillet brazed and lugged. 54cm top tube, 54cm
      bb to seat collar. Very good condition, ridden two months-too big for me.
      Kestrel EMS fork, Campy aheadset. Color is metallic dark red, recently
      repainted by Hot Tubes. I can email pictures if interested.

      Title of item: 1979 Carlton Raliegh Comp.GS Campagnolo
      Seller: onefinatic
      Starts: Aug-20-01 20:36:41 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 20:36:41 PDT
      Price: Starts at $200.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181518852

      Item Description:
      Classic bike with quality components. Reynolds 531 butted frame,
      fork blades and stays. Campagnolo derailers, cranks, hubs, pedals, seat
      post,and shifters. Brooks professional seat, Weimann brakes and rims. The
      seat post is 60 CM. to center of crank. The bike has been stored in my
      garage for the past ten years. It is in good condition,but could be a show
      piece with some TLC. This is a no reserve auction. Thanks for looking.

      Title of item: Gana Campagnolo Cambio Corsa 1948 Classic
      Seller: joeeramone
      Starts: Aug-21-01 08:57:46 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 08:57:46 PDT
      Price: Starts at $749.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181618887

      Item Description:
      4-speed Campagnolo Cambio Corsa Gana 58c.m. center-to-top rides
      nice. Shift like Fausto! The owner said it was a 1948 model, but I cannot
      document it. Hubs are 3-piece alloy/steel. Perhaps the steel barrels
      were re-chromed as I cannot read the logo. However, under the freewheel,
      FB can clearly be seen stamped on the alloy. Cambio mechanism chrome is
      good and appears to be original. Magistroni crank/chainring are in good
      condition. Cotters have been replaced. Features Universal Mignon brake
      calipers. Rear cable is internally routed thru top-tube. No-name
      headset is in good condition. No-name narrow rat-trap steel pedals have
      slight surface rust w/Christophe toe clips. Blue-anodized alloy
      Italian-made Super Delta Pump seems to have all interchangeable parts w/
      Silca. Removable pump-top stores spare spokes in the pump shaft.
      Gorganzalo leather saddle is well-worn, but looks okay. Right fork blade
      has a small ding about the size of an 1/8 bearing. Steel seat clamp
      collar could use new chrome. Open C Campy front QR lever chrome is showing
      wear. Rear QR Conical adjuster nut chrome is poor. Seat-pinch bolt-end
      was painted red. REG bottle cage was painted blue. Overall paint has good
      gloss w/ usual scratches and nicks. Chrome on lugs and rear stays is
      peppered, as expected for a bike of this era. . .
      ***Regina 4 spd f-wheel, Universal levers/shoes, Clement tires, Cinelli
      bar caps, and NOS Binda straps are later models. 26.8 mm chrome seatpost
      is a recent addition. NOS Nisi Montcalieri rims also appear to be later.
      Note: QR conical adjuster nuts use old style bolts instead of d-ring.
      These bolts appear to have been replaced, but still look retro. Front
      fork looks perfectly correct, but the excellent chrome suggests that it
      either is not original equipment or that it has been re-done. Im not
      sure if 3TTT alloy bar is period-correct. Shipping is about $35.00 in the
      USA and about $200. to most other countries. Paypal and Ebay Billpt
      accepted. Check my Lejeune auction.

      Title of item: Gardin Columbus SL road frame -used
      Seller: ptd55
      Starts: Aug-20-01 19:50:27 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 19:50:27 PDT
      Price: Starts at $75.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181492465

      Item Description:
      Lovely road frame, vintage early 80s (?) . The paint is faded and
      far from perfect, but no significant dings, scratches or dents. Columbus
      tubing, lovely lugs, Campy dropouts. Size is 58cm (c to c), top tube is
      57cm (c to c) and chainstays 41cm. Gardin was a small but well-respected
      bike manufacturer here in Toronto.

      Title of item: Dawes Road bicycle with Trek OCLV carbon fork
      Seller: pedalpushing@...
      Starts: Aug-20-01 20:33:11 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 20:33:11 PDT
      Price: Starts at $50.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181518891

      Item Description:

      Dawes Road bicycle with Trek OCLV carbon fork

      Good used Dawes Road bicycle with Trek OCLV carbon fork. This bike is
      equipped with a triple crank, Suntour Barends, Power Grips and Specialized
      Armadillo tires. The frame is a 52 cm with one small dent in the top tube
      but other than that its in good condition. The winning bidder pays $40.00
      shipping.

      Title of item: Chrome Schwinn Super Le Tour Road bike
      Seller: whoaboy1
      Starts: Aug-20-01 19:40:08 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 19:40:08 PDT
      Price: Starts at $150.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181484905

      Item Description:
      Very Classic Schwinn Super Letour Road Bike.
      Schwinn chromoly, 22.5" top tube, 22.5" seat tube. Beautiful chrome
      plated frame. 27x11/4 aluminum wheels,
      10 speed, original Shimano 600 derailleurs, shifters.
      Weinmann brakes.
      Bike has been completely overhauled. New Tape and Panaracer tires. Rides
      like new.
      Frame has excellent lug work, chrome plating does have some pits on down
      tube, nothing major.
      Serial # 7A13510

      Title of item: Stella road bicycle 64cm france Campagnolo
      Seller: pedalpushing@...
      Starts: Aug-20-01 20:33:09 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 20:33:09 PDT
      Price: Starts at $50.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1181518865

      Item Description:

      Stella road bicycle 64cm france Campagnolo

      Vintage Stella road bicycle 64 cm, made in france. This bicycle is
      equipped with Campagnolo Velox gears and Campagnolo high flange hubs. The
      brakes are weinmann and the cranks are Universal. the winning bidder pays
      $40.00 shipping.

      Happy Hunting!

      Bob Hufford
      Keeper of the BOBish Bikes For Sale List
      Springfield, MO
      bhufford@...