    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2001

      56cm ROAD BIKE great ride $250(PHOTO)
      Reply to: jmisner@...
      Date: Sat Aug 18 21:47:15 2001

      1994? 56cm Fuji "Tivoli" road bike in excellent condition. $250.00
      12 spd Shimano " Light Action", Diacomp. Chromoly frame.
      Extras: tool pouch, Pump, 2 spare tubes.
      Just tuned, new tires... bike is a very nice ride.
      Perfect for rider 5'8"- 5'11"

      If photo does not appear, please email me for photo. (Did not appear --

      Price $200.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Puch men's 15 spd 27'' racing bike. Austro-Daimler model, grt cond
      recently tuned. Quick release hubs, ctr pull brks, Alum rims, rack.
      Redondo Beach
      Name Mark
      Phone (310) 316-6945
      eMail shapiro@...

      83 RALEIGH 531/Super Record, $700.
      503-249-1844. evanmackenzie@...

      Category: road
      Sub Category: frames
      Size: 54cm
      Price: 450.00
      Manufacturer: Bottecchia
      Year: 1992
      Desc: 54cm Bottecchia TSX $450 (OR A TRADE) for a frame of same quality
      92 Bottecchia steel frame and fork. 54cm c-c w/55cm c-t. columbus TSX
      tubing. frame set is in excellent shape. has chorme lugs, fork, stays and
      drops. asking $450.00 + shipping. OR A TRADE for a 52cm frame set of same
      quality tubing- TSX OR SLX. e-mail me for pictures. the frame only has
      very tiny paint chips from normal riding. no dents nor rust, never
      crached. any questions-efroinn@...
      Name: Efrain Garcia
      Email: efroinn@...
      Phone: 719.573.2051
      City: colorado springs
      State: CO

      Miyata 914 excellent condit - $425
      Reply to: sting@...
      Date: Mon Aug 20 18:35:53 2001

      I have a 1994ish, 24 inch, red Miyata 914 for sale. It has Shimano 105
      components, fairly new brakes, Look clipless pedals, Look size 12.5
      shoes, and Silca pump. Frame is Chromoly.
      I bought the bike when I was 14 and rode it to school. It has never been
      crashed and is in very good condition considering how long I have had it
      and how many times I have moved with it. If you are interested, please
      call 415,876,7618 and ask for Jason. I am asking $425 for the whole thing
      or best offer.

      Other ways to contact poster:

      415 876 7618

      50CM Scapin Road frame-El-Os Columbus tubing-MINT - $425
      Reply to: dnj59@...
      Date: Mon Aug 20 10:56:07 2001

      I have a 50cm (c to c) Italian Scapin road frame for sale-Mint condition
      never ridden. Original cost was $895. Comes with headset, fork, and
      seatpost. You will need to add the rest of the parts. The color is pearl
      white. Email or call if interested

      Other ways to contact poster:

      Bianchi Road Bike - $300
      Reply to: anon-1581610@...
      Date: Sun Aug 19 17:41:59 2001

      55 cm pink Bianchi Sport SX road bike. Thin racing tires, Suntour
      derailleurs, Sugino skewers, Suntour levers, Bodyfit Bianchi seat.
      Clipless pedals and two water cages are included. I just took this bike in
      for a tune up, so it is ready to ride/race. I am 5'6' and I have a 31'
      standover height- the bike is slightly too large for me.

      $300 or best offer.

      Call (415)786-3862.

      Raleigh 12-speed

      Late 80's Raleigh racing bike. Shimano 105 components with Mavic MA-40
      rims. Great bike for the trainer.
      Price: $150 OBO

      Interested? Contact Joshua <JPoppel@...>

      52cm cross frame

      lyons 52cm cross frame, 54.5cm to top, 55cm top tube. brand new! metallic
      orange, and fork painted to match
      Price: 450.

      Interested? Contact jo <bikenfoool@...>

      Brompton L3 , brand new but stored for several years,immaculate, folding
      pedal & cover/saddlebag.
      Price: 300 ono (pounds)

      Interested? Contact Dave Parlett <parlettd@...>

      1950s Moulton

      Single speed, suspension front and rear. Ideal as a runabout, or a
      colectors item. Good condition for its age.
      Price: 95-00

      Interested? Contact Frank Burns <fjrburns@...>

      From: mike schatzman (mike@...)
      Subject: FS :TREK 520 Touring Bike
      Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.marketplace
      Date: 2001-08-20 00:58:27 PST

      Classic 1983 62 cm Trek 520 handbuilt
      in Waterloo Wi, original components,
      less that 5,000 miles and tuned
      up and running great, brown speckled
      Imron paint, catilever brakes,
      and Suntour components.
      Wheels in good condition with new
      Specialized touring tires.
      Great bike for a collector or someone
      looking for a durable classic steel
      lugged comfortable touring bike.
      $550 shipped.
      Email for pics and more info,,

      From: Peter Moore (two-wheel-fetish@...)
      Subject: FS: Follis 60cm track frame
      Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.marketplace
      Date: 2001-08-19 10:04:16 PST

      Ugly paint, in a kind of black primer, with a head decal; no fork; sold
      with a microadjust seatpost. French threads in the BB shell. Size is
      23.5 inches with a 23" top tube, measured c to t and c to c

      I'd like $150.
      Peter Moore

      From: Lou Deeter (loudeeter@...)
      Subject: FS: 54cm Boone McReynolds Frameset: $205
      Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.marketplace
      Date: 2001-08-19 08:51:47 PST

      Made in Concord CA by Boone McReynolds in mid-80s. Lugs look like
      early Henry James. I suspect Reynolds 531 tubing. 54cm c-top with 54
      toptube. Brazeons for cable guides & 2 water bottles, plus downtube
      shift mounts. Includes matching Silca Frame Pump, early Campy
      headset, unknown make bb. Frame & fork are free of dents and have
      only a few minor chips and scratches. Paint is a celeste like
      metallic color with yeloow decals. Nice gloss when waxed. 126mm rear
      spacing. Racing geometry. 27.2 seatpost size and takes clamp front
      derailleur. $205 shipped within 48 states.

      From: Anthony Geraci, Jr. (tgeraci@...)
      Subject: FS: 58cm road bike
      Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.marketplace
      Date: 2001-08-19 03:39:29 PST

      Like New! Centurion "Dave Scott Ironman" model frame, Tange #1 steel,
      from early 1990's. Frame looks new and has hardly been used! NEW Shimano
      105 Triple crankset, FD, RD, Brake calipers. NEW Mavic MA3 Rims, laced to
      Nashbar sealed hubs. Vittoria Rubino 700x23 tires. NEW Dura Ace 9-speed
      downtube shifters. NEW Sachs PC-59 chain. NEW 105 splined BB. Nitto
      stem, Exage brake levers.

      I purchased the frame NOS last fall, and built it up for use as a trainer
      bike. It has about 100 miles on the trainer, and about 50 miles outside
      in good weather. I have too many bikes, and it has to go! This bike
      looks nearly new, rides perfect. Pictures available via email. I have
      about $600
      in the bike. Reasonable offers considered. Thanks, Tony

      Price $675.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text TANDAM ROADRACER: 1975 Schwinn tandam roadracer. Excellent
      condition, many, but not all original parts, Extras. Silver with original
      Name Leave Message
      Phone (310) 390-3006
      eMail mf@...

      Price $120.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Nishiki Race bike 10spd oldr mdl 23'' frm from nck-seat araya 700
      rims shimano 600 evry thng sugino 3pc crks vry lite nds cln up tires
      Phone (626) 914-5111
      eMail Gnmtrs@...

      Price $150.00
      Price Negotiability Firm
      Ad Text Bianchi 10 speed, needs tires and annual maiintenence. Been in
      storage for two years. White girls with blue & lavender trim. paid 750.00
      Name Sharon
      Phone (626) 441-9535
      eMail sharonsafley@...

      Price $800.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Vitus 54 cm road bike - Campy group - mavic wheels - new velle
      italia gel saddle - look pedals - Excellent condition
      Name Phillip
      Phone (323) 666-5326
      eMail Mort@...

      Price $400.00
      Ad Text Tandem Gitane 19X 21 mens-mens frame. Reynolds 531 frame.
      Campanola drop-outs. Complete and runs good. Original paint and ok
      Phone (760) 724-1415
      eMail garylovespam@...

      Price $600.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Klein Hand Made Mtn Bike. Like New! 18 gears. Gelflex seat.
      Shimono, Deore XT, Come see it!
      Name Paul
      Phone (310) 271-878711
      eMail paulb@...

      Product Name: classic italian road race
      Price: $450 or best offer
      Condition: Good
      Frame Size: 31.25 inch stand over
      Seller: nick laughton
      From: baltimore md
      E-mail: hildabrant@...
      Details: Classic Italian road bike
      1983 Viner estrella model Italian road racer with campanolo components and
      extra parts.
      Frame is straight and hubs are solid I had the bike looked over by cycles
      de Oro, experts in vintage bikes. . Bike was Viners top of the line bike
      Bike includes
      Campanolo record front and rear derailers
      Modolo professional breaks
      Omega cranks by mistral
      Mavic MA 40 rims
      Campanolo hubs
      Campanolo headset
      Campanolo record pedals
      4 extra cassettes
      1 extra chain
      2 sets of extra break pads
      1 extra 53 and 42 chain rings
      1 extra package handle bar tape.

      The only problems I notice with the bike are some superficial rust on the
      top tube and two scratches on the seat tube. Ive ridden this bike for
      three years and had great results, Im selling it because Ive stopped
      riding and want a kayak..

      Price: $499.99 or best offer
      Condition: Good
      Frame Size: 56"ORANGE 531 REYNOLDS
      Seller: HECTOR
      Details: crank campy super record 52x43.
      derails super record .
      brakes s. record .
      shifters s.record.
      headset super record.
      531 reynolds tube.
      tubulaire tires,brand new (orange).
      hubs campy super record,long flange.
      bike never been crashed.
      was in storage.

      Product Name: Bianchi Classic
      Price: $250 or best offer
      Condition: Good
      Frame Size: 56
      Seller: DL
      From: Monterey, CA
      E-mail: tinc500@...
      Details: Email for pictures. Full 105, (pre-STI) except for 600 freewheel.
      San Marco Concor seat, TIME pedals, Mavic MA40 rims in great condition, no
      brake pad wear on anodization. Low miles. Please email for pictures.

      Product Name: Bridgestone XO3
      Price: $650.00 or best offer
      Condition: Like New
      Frame Size: 21"
      Seller: Craig
      From: Yucca Valley, CA
      E-mail: cwmtb1@...
      Details: Excellent deal on this classic Bridgestone X03, Japanese made
      chromoly lugged frame, Original moustache bars w/bar end shifters, F/R
      Blackburn racks, F/R touring panniers (not shown), F/R Zefal fenders,
      Suntour XC Pro headset-seatpost- and toe clip pedals, upgraded 26x1
      wheelset. This is one of the best touring bikes. I used to be in the bike
      industry and acquired this bike before Bridgestone left the USA market.
      This bike is in new condition with less than 50 miles (original tires).
      Financial situation forces sale. All offers will be considered.

      Bridgestone Mile 112 54 cm c-c 55 cm c-c triple butted chromoly $200

      Frames for Sale

      Basso Loto SLX, 56cm(c-top), `95?, tri-color w/chrome, NEW. $695
      Slim Chance TSX, 58cm (c-top), black, W/HS, post, ITM bar+stem. vgood/exc
      cond. $500.
      Monson MA. 413-289-1400, probike99@...

      21.75in RALEIGH INTERNATIONAL -- 10 speeds, candy copper -- $385
      From 1973, this nice bike was one step down from Raleigh's top-line Pro
      model. Full Reynolds 531 frame and fork uses fancy cutout lugs and lots of
      chrome. Mostly original Campagnolo componentry includes high-flange hubs,
      Rigida clincher rims. Original paint and decals in very good condition.

      57cm CASATI MONZA -- 14 speeds, pink -- $685
      From the Casati "gold line" series, this handmade Italian Columbus
      frameset has lots of engravings and a flashy chrome fork. Features
      shifter mounting on top of the down tube, internal rear brake cable
      and shifter cable routing, Campagnolo dropouts. Some newer
      componentry, including Campagnolo Mirage crank, front derailleur
      and headset. Other parts: Miche hubs laced to Mavic Open 4 CD rims,
      Cinelli bars and stem, Modolo brakes. Good condtion, with extremely
      minor frame damage

      23.75in VISCOUNT AEROSPACE G.P. -- 10 speeds, white/blue -- $185
      A "space-age" bike ahead of its 1970s time period. TIG-welded aluminum
      frame and fork with mostly original componentry. Brooks leather saddle,
      Shimano Titleist derailleurs, quick-release wheels. In fair condition --
      lots of scratches.

      60cm FAGGIN -- 16 speeds, light blue -- $600
      Handmade Italian racing equipment here. Lugged Columbus SL frame features
      attention to detail, several engravings, and chrome rear triangle and
      fork. Equipped with mostly Campagnolo Veloce and Athena parts, Campy index
      shifting. Shimano Ultegra crank with sealed cartridge bottom bracket,
      Cinelli bars and stem. Your choice of wheels, too -- Campagnolo
      eight-speed cassette wheels or Spinergy carbon fiber rear wheel with
      Campagnolo Scirocco aero front wheel for $75 more. Very good condition.

      57cm ROBERTS -- green -- $325
      A superbly constructed and finished English road frameset. Completely
      handmade of fully lugged Reynolds 531 double-butted tubing, professionally
      repainted with original decals and matching Silca frame-fit pump.
      Campagnolo dropouts, full complement of braze-ons, cut-out bottom-bracket
      shell. In excellent condition.

      57cm MERCIAN VINCITORE -- 21 speeds, white/blue - $850
      A classic, handmade touring machine! Full Reynolds 531 double-butted frame
      and fork from the English frame masters features extra-fancy lugwork,
      double eyelets front and rear, rear rack mounts, double bottle bosses and
      Campagnolo long-style dropouts. Parts include Shimano Deore XT drivetrain
      with "half-step plus granny" gearing, Shimano 600 Ultegra brakes and
      cassette hubs. Other niceties: Cinelli bars and stem, Regal Girardi
      saddle, Mavic MA40 rims. Very good condition.

      E-mail: paul@...

      92 Bridgestone XO-1 bicycle,42cm, 16"
      Mountain View CA
      27" stand over height. The bike has about 100 miles on it. Stock except
      for Cantilever Brake Braze-ons, Suntour XC-Pro canti brakes in back and
      front. Note that this is a major upgrade since 1992 XO-1 s had side pull
      brakes. The bike brakes much better with these cantilever brakes. The 1993
      XO-1 made this improvement. The frame builder that did the braze ons also
      painted the brake area a White similar to the White in the Bridgestone
      lettering. Avocet Cross-K tires, Vetta Comfort S saddle, but can supply
      Avocet if you want. Suntour Microdrive crank and front derailleur. FD
      covers up one of the bottle cage holes. New waxed Sedis chain, Extra
      padding underneath handlebar tape, Ritchey seat post. This bike is
      perfect! $50 for shipping in US only. Prefer www.paypal.com, but will
      accept MO, Checks etc with time to clear. Email me at typer1998@...
      if you have any further questions Pictures at:
      Date Posted: 08/20/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Asking Price: $750.00
      Email: typer1998@...
      Location: Mountain View, CA 94043

      56-57 Marinoni Road-Almost New- $Reduced
      Cupertino CA
      lightweight steel frame with Columbus tubing, 56-57 cm, approx. 7-8 yrs.
      old, in very good condition. It was designed/built for road biking and
      road racing: Marinonis are known for their strength and handling
      abilities. Everything is COMPLETELY BRAND NEW with the exception of the
      frame and the cranks. Here is the list: Full Shimano 600 Ultegra
      Groupo/Criterium Handlebars/Cinelli Stem/Vetta Computer/Ritchey Clipless
      Pedals/Selle Italia Expedia Seat/Mavic MA2 wheels/Continental Tires. I
      bought the frame from a friend and built around it with all-new parts
      about two years ago and then had it shipped to CA. I have only ridden the
      bicycle twice since it has been assembled. Must Sell. I am willing to ship
      it anywhere if necessary, otherwise preferable pick-up in SF Bay Area.
      Date Posted: 08/20/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Asking Price: $700.00
      Contact: Eric
      Email: erich94127@...
      Phone: 408-891-6972
      Location: Cupertino, CA 95014

      Gitane Tour De France Road Bike
      Chicago IL
      condition. Original owner. Original finish and decals. 24" frame and 700c
      wheels. 12 speed. Hubs, front and rear derailleur, crank set and rear
      sprocket group all Ofmega (Campagnolo copy). Mavic rims. Modelo brakes.
      Chrome fork. Campagnolo pump. Great bike to ride or collect. Original
      retail approximately $850.00
      Date Posted: 08/19/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Location: Chicago,il
      Asking Price: $275.00
      Condition: Like New
      Contact: Rick Stanley
      Email: rickstanley1@...
      Phone: 312-202-2000
      Fax: 312-440-0591
      Phone: (312) 202-2000
      Location: 1 West Superior
      Chicago, IL 60610

      Walnut Creek CA
      man's racer."The CroMoly frame is 22.5" center-to-center. The bike
      features SunTour Cyclone derailleurs, A 52-42 Sakae crank, Arraya rims,
      stainless steel spokes. A great bike for those wet-road days when you
      don't feel like taking out your $3500 superbike.
      Date Posted: 08/19/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Location: Walnut Creek,ca
      Asking Price: $150.00
      Condition: Good
      Email: michaelsuntree@...
      Phone: (925) 937-6124

      Raliegh Grand sport (mens road bike)
      Vauxhall NJ
      England.Excellent condition.Call Earl at 908-686-5377.Union NJ.Best time
      to reach me is m thru f before 11am and all weekend long.
      Date Posted: 08/19/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Asking Price: $150.00
      Contact: earl
      Email: Ian313111@...
      Phone: 908-686-5377
      Location: Vauxhall, NJ 07088

      Tandem, 10 speed Gitane
      San Francisco CA
      shifters, Suntour components, Mafac cantilever and drum brakes, new
      Continental tires, WTB captain seat and with a Advocet Touring II stoker
      seat. Clean and fine working condition.
      Date Posted: 08/19/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Asking Price: $250.00
      Condition: Refurbished
      Email: passarotimo@...

      Pawtucket RI
      derailleur equipped, x-tra lite bicycle, Quick release 27" wheels,
      downtube mounted shift levers, Brake lever extensions Toe clips, Lock and
      cable, air pump, tire leres allen wrench kit Travel bag Owned by Senior...
      If interested please email me and I can work on lowering the price w/
      Date Posted: 08/19/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Location: Pawtucket,ri
      Asking Price: $125.00
      Condition: Like New
      Email: jen_2_red@...

      Title of item: OLD Drysdale Track Bike Made in NY
      Seller: velostuf
      Starts: Aug-20-01 16:14:19 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 16:14:19 PDT
      Price: Currently $300.00
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      Alvin Drysdale track bike, probably post-war. My previous auction
      was cancelled by eBay because I offered other items for sale, outside of
      eBay. This bike is in very nice original condition with silver, large
      flange Durkopp hubs, Williams crank, Brampton pedals, an incorrect
      saddle, and incorrect but nice more modern tubular rims. It measures
      22.5" center to center and 23" on the top tube.
      US Buyers pay $25 shipping/insurance, Int'l buyers pay actual shipping

      Seller: jspbargins
      Starts: Aug-20-01 16:28:39 PDT
      Ends: Aug-30-01 16:28:39 PDT
      Price: Starts at $25.00
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:

      The item that you are bidding on is an iron man centurion expert 1986 dave
      scott bike.The frame is made of aluminum and very light and ideal as a
      racing bike.It is in excellent condition,with original clip on pedals and
      standard pedals.The original price of the bike was $400.00.All parts of
      bike are in good working order.The winning bidder pays shipping and
      handling.I accept money orders,cashiers checks,visa,master card and
      discover.Thank you for looking and good luck.

      Title of item: Custom-made tandem bicycle
      Seller: sunnyandmagic
      Starts: Aug-20-01 06:54:35 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 06:54:35 PDT
      Price: Starts at $2,000.00
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      Tandem bicycle made in England by Bob Jackson. Two years old.
      Dual lateral step-down frame 57cm front, 47cm rear height. Front fits
      riders 5'10" plus or minus 3 inches. Rear fits riders 5'4" plus or minus 2
      inches. Frame is painted pearl white with plum and gold spirals around
      major tubes. Derailleurs are Shimano Ultegra triple front, XTR rear.
      Dura Ace bar end 8 spd shifters. Race Face tandem cranks. Magura
      hydraulic brakes. Sun Rhyno 48 spoke rims on Phil Wood hubs. No seats or
      pedals. Drop bars. Lightest tandem around!

      Title of item: George Hincapie's old track bike
      Seller: williampbike
      Starts: Aug-20-01 18:09:28 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 18:09:28 PDT
      Price: Starts at $400.00
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      White Bottechia frame with nice chrome drop-outs and a beautiful
      chrome fork. Has various small scratches and one long (6 inch.) thin
      scratch on paint job on the down tube.

      Comes with Bolle San Marino saddle which has a small tear on corner, and

      Dimensions: 60 cm center of bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube, 58
      cm from centerline of stearing tube to centerline of seat tube.

      According to the privious owner from whom I bought the bike 3 years ago,
      George rode this bike at Junior Worlds. George's bother Rich confirmed
      this via telephone.

      Can be sold with or without nice 28 spoked Sun Mistral wheels (pictured on
      rear). Negotiations possible for a different set of wheels (32 spoked
      Shimano Dura-Ace wheels, pictured on front).

      $400 or best offer for frame, saddle, and one set of wheels.

      Different combinations negotiable and shipping possible, but not included
      in price. Email

      Title of item: 55 Cm Bianchi Pista Track Bike Bicycle
      Seller: kaffles
      Starts: Aug-20-01 16:07:04 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 16:07:04 PDT
      Price: Currently $9.99
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      Bianchi Pista Track Bike in Very Good to Excellent condition! This
      bike has only been ridden on the velodrome for the past 7 months. I have
      upgraded and I can't have still yet another bike hanging in the garage
      collecting dust. The bike is Matte black in color and is 55cm from the
      center of the BB to the TOP of the Top Tube. Reynolds 520 Chrome Moly,
      butted frame tubes. It has horizontal track drop-outs. The fork and the
      rear "brake bridge" are factory drilled to accept optional brakes. The
      wheels are Mavic 36 hole CXP-21 and come with Kenda Kampaighn 700 x 23
      clinchers. The hubs are Suzue Pro Max type. The cranks are 170mm. The
      gearing is a 46t-15 cog...comes with lockring. Bianchi saddle, "Look" type
      Bianchi pedals. There area a few slight scratches on the crank arms, but
      everything else appears to be perfect on the frame. The saddle shows a
      little wear, but still has lots of life in it. This is a great entry level
      track bike! Bike will be professionally packed. Shipping !
      and packing to be $35.00 to the lower 48 States. I accept Paypal and US
      Postal Money Orders Only. Sorry, no personal checks.PLEASE BE SURE TO LOOK

      Title of item: Trek USA 400 Series Road Bike Campagnolo!
      Seller: jnkmeister@...
      Starts: Aug-20-01 16:11:50 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 16:11:50 PDT
      Price: Starts at $1.00
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      Trek USA 400 Series Road Bike Campagnolo!
      Click picture to enlarge Description
      Details Looking for a quality smaller frame road bike at a
      reasonable price? This could be your ticket! This classic Trek 400 Series
      road bike is in excellent condition. A few paint scratches here & there on
      frame, but nothing to cry about. Frame measures 18" from top of bottom
      bracket to top edge of top tube. VERY small. Weight is 25 lbs. Frame is
      True Temper Chromoly. Great for a rider in the 5' to 5'8" range. Quality
      components include Campagnolo derailleurs/shifters, Campagnolo
      crankset/bottom bracket, Dia-Compe 500 brake set, Maillard hubs, Laprade
      seat post. Very cool like-new Trek "VW" seat with custom embroidered
      graphic. Brand new Profile grip tape just installed. Still haas original
      Trek tires with great tread, but sidewalls are showing a little age. May
      need replacement soon, but hold air just fine. !
      Buy it Now price is a bargain for this bike, so don't get caught "napping"
      & let this one slip away! Please e-mail if you have any questions. Sorry,
      NO INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS on this one. Shipping will be an even $50.00 in
      the lower 48. Thanks for looking & good luck to all!

      Title of item: WATERFROD RS-11 56cm FRAME AND FORK
      Seller: bensbike
      Starts: Aug-20-01 16:39:52 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 16:39:52 PDT
      Price: Currently $9.99
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      Description     THE BIKE MEASURES 56cm FROM
      http://www.waterfordprecison.com FOR MORE DETAILS.

      Title of item: Gazelle Reynolds 531C Champion Mondial frame
      Seller: banana_brain
      Starts: Aug-20-01 13:55:51 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 13:55:51 PDT
      Price: Currently $5.00
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      You're bidding on a Gazelle Reynolds 531C Champion Mondial 58 cm
      c-t frameset. Top tube is 55 c-c. NOS, minor shopwear. Small nicks in the
      paint on the backside of fork blades. Campy drop-outs. Requirements: clamp
      -on front derailleur, recessed brakes, 126 spacing. Photo finish bz-on.
      Comes with pantographed Gazelle Campagnolo gear levers. Shipping and
      handling (professionally packed) charges are $ 50.- We ship worldwide.

      Title of item: Gazelle Champion Mondial Reynolds 531C frame
      Seller: banana_brain
      Starts: Aug-20-01 14:07:42 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 14:07:42 PDT
      Price: Starts at $5.00
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      You're bidding on an older model Gazelle Champion Mondial Reynolds
      531C frameset, 61.5 c-t, top tube is 57 c-c. Requirements: front clamp -
      on derailleur, standard nutted brakes, English thread. Comes with one set
      of water bottle bz-ons. Workmanship is typical of mass produced frames of
      this era. Minor scratches on the headtube and a few small knicks in the
      paint. Other than that is very good condition. NOS, never been built up.
      Shipping and handling (professionally packed) charges are $ 50.- We ship

      Seller: hintodepinto
      Starts: Aug-19-01 23:03:30 PDT
      Ends: Aug-26-01 23:03:30 PDT
      Price: Starts at $5.00
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      This is a classic English Falcon 10 speed and Special Edition to
      boot. I could probably sell it to a collector for a good price but don't
      have the time or interest. Rides well and is in good shape.
      Was my bike during college days in 70s-Stored in garage ever since and is
      in very good condition. The tires are a little bald but hold air. I would
      recommend changing them before serious riding but are still okay for
      around town.

      Selling because space in garage is needed and you can't hold onto the past
      There is no reserve so you might get this little charmer for a song. I
      only request that you pay shipping. Oh, and one more thing - Please don't
      bid unless you are serious because Ebay charges the seller a commission
      based on the winning bid.

      Pay by money order.

      Good luck!

      Title of item: Gilles Berthoud (not campagnolo touring frame
      Seller: mulio
      Starts: Aug-19-01 23:37:45 PDT
      Ends: Aug-26-01 23:37:45 PDT
      Price: Currently $207.50
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      Reynolds 531 ST steel classic handbuilt french touring frame,
      PERFECT, NEVER RIDDEN. Beautiful Racing Green enamel.
      Fillet brazed, complete with all brazons for bags, racks, fenders. Bosses
      for cantilever brakes, and downtube shifters, this is a serious touring
      frame made by one of France's best builders. A superb combination of
      classic details, (notice the leather chain stay protector), with the
      performance of modern technical innovation. This bike has a relaxed tour
      geometry, and a sloped top tube to offer a more comfortable riding
      position for long distance. The bars can be raised to seat level. Headset
      is included. (for threaded stem). Seat Tube is 57cm. I am 5-11 and it
      fits me. Those are the only details I will know regarding measurements, as
      bike is not at my location, so please do not ask.
      Bike will be shipped at buyers expense of $45. Paypal, and money orders
      only. Payment must be received within 7 days of auction close or will be
      relisted. Good luck.

      Title of item: Schwinn Peloton Road Racing Bicycle
      Seller: mfalcioni
      Starts: Aug-19-01 21:28:17 PDT
      Ends: Aug-26-01 21:28:17 PDT
      Price: Starts at $25.00
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      Suntour Superbe Components. Mavic Rims. Repainted. In good

      Winning bidder to pay UPS shipping ($15 - $30 depending on your location).

      Title of item: Specialized Sirrus Bike Bicycle Shimano-60cm
      Seller: fchien1
      Starts: Aug-19-01 21:26:06 PDT
      Ends: Aug-26-01 21:26:06 PDT
      Price: Starts at $9.99
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:

      You are bidding on a Specialized Sirrus bike.
      ----- Frame: seat tube C to T 60cm, top tube C to C 57 cm. Deep purple
      color paint is a little rough up close, no rust or dennt. Made with Direct
      Drive Cr Mo.
      ----- Drive trains are Shimano. 18 speeds. With long cage rear derailluer,
      and dual pivot side pull brakes.
      ----- SR stem and bar.
      ----- Specialized Saddle, one tiny nick on the right side.
      ----- Reasonable reserve. $35 S/H lower 48 states.
      Personal check clears before shipping. Contact me within 3 days after
      close of auction, and payment within 7 days to avoid negative feedback.
      Satisfaction guaranteed, full refund if you do not like the item (S/H NOT

      Title of item: FRAME John Howard -Dave Tesch 55cm Campagnolo
      Seller: lowestgear
      Starts: Aug-19-01 19:34:20 PDT
      Ends: Aug-26-01 19:34:20 PDT
      Price: Starts at $299.99
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:

      FRAME 55cm John Howard - Dave Tesch Artistry!

      Classic Campy-era frameset with long Campy dropouts

      John Howard - Dave Tesch 55cm BICYCLE FRAME uses 700c road size wheels

      Top quality construction! Built in California by master frame builder
      Dave Tesch, this is a 1980's classic frame with long Campagnolo dropouts.
      Model is named for famous American cyclist John Howard (multi champion and

      Specs of this FRAME: Classic italian campy era style of geometry and
      construction. Extremely superior quality of construction- Dave Tesch in
      his prime! Tesch is a legendary master frame builder and check out the
      photos to see why. Awesome lugwork.

      Size measured center to center from bottom bracket to center of top tube:

      Top tube length measured center of seat tube to center of head tube: 55cm

      CONDITION: Excellent condition, do dents or dings, does have some paint
      scratches as shown in the photos but otherwise its primo. A very beautiful
      frame which rides as ood as it looks. A real classic, very distinctive and
      a great deal! These cost a fortune new.

      Buyer pays fixed shipping and handling amount of $35.00
      for shipping to the "Lower 48" states. Payment with a credit card through
      PayPal or Billpoint, or by sending a Money Order, will allow quick
      shipping. NO Personal Checks for this item, thanks. No sales tax if you
      are located outside of California. California residents only- please add
      7.5% California state sales tax to the sale amount.

      Thanks for bidding!

      Title of item: 1972 Peugeot PX-10 PX10 Bike Stronglight
      Seller: navyrigger
      Starts: Aug-19-01 17:51:09 PDT
      Ends: Aug-26-01 17:51:09 PDT
      Price: Currently $51.00
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      1972 PEUGEOT PX-10 Reynolds 531 double-butted steel frame with 531
      forks. Seat tube measures 21 from center of crank to top of seat tube; top
      tube measures 22 from center of steering head to center of seat tube. SN#
      2585868 Simplex rear derailleur dated 2-72, Shimano 600 fr. der. Simplex
      seat post, Stronglight cranks and chain rings with plenty of life left;
      Stronglight headset, Atax stem, n.o.s. Campy top tube cable clamps.
      Lightly shopworn new old stock Brooks B-5N seat, this seat has just a few
      tiny paint specs that should rub off (only on the seat). The hubs are
      Shimano Dura-Ace and the rims are Mavic with the red labels, these rims do
      not appear to be true and either need repairing or replacing. The brakes
      and levers are Shimano Dura-Ace. The paint overall is good to very good,
      some areas show their age and several areas have been touched up carefully
      by brush; it still looks very nice overall. There is no crash damage to
      the bike or abuse. There is a tiny ding on the lower part of the seat tube
      near the front derailleur, but you really have to look for it. The
      transfers are mostly very good, the Reynolds stickers are there but coming
      apart in areas. Everything functions and operates smoothly. Shipping
      should be around 35.00 in cont. U.S., I can deliver around 100 miles of
      the Waco, TX area. Reserve is 225.00. Paypal, Bidpay, cashiers check or
      money order accepted.If Ebay goes down in the last 2 hours of the auction,
      the item will be relisted.
      On Aug-19-01 at 18:01:02 PDT, seller added the following information:
      The pedals are Lyotard with Christophe clips; they do have some rust on
      them; I added these.

      On Aug-19-01 at 18:36:13 PDT, seller added the following information:
      The tires and tubes need replacing.Overall the bike as a whole is in very
      good condition.
      On Aug-19-01 at 21:28:04 PDT, seller added the following information:
      After further research, the bike may not be from exactly '72, but it is
      certainly late 60's or early 70's. Refer to the following site for further
      On Aug-20-01 at 09:42:11 PDT, seller added the following information:
      Seat tube measurement is 21 inches from center of bottom bracket to top of
      seat tube.

      Title of item: Vintage Schwinn Paramount Frameset, Campy, NR
      Seller: codyjoe@...
      Starts: Aug-19-01 16:56:36 PDT
      Ends: Aug-26-01 16:56:36 PDT
      Price: Currently $82.00
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      Heres a vintage Paramount frameset, ready for you to refinish, restore and
      build up as your dream classic.
      23/58cm (c-t) seat tube, 56cm (c-c) top tube; Reynolds 531 tubing, chromed
      Nervex lugs, Campagnolo dropouts front and rear. Chrome dropouts, crown,
      fork ends. Long rear dropouts, threaded for adjuster screws; 120mm rear
      spacing. Braze-on cable guides at top tube and rear derailleur. Takes
      clamp-on front derailleur, shifters and bottom bracket cable guides; no
      bottle bosses. Rack eyelets, front and rear. Serial #E74103 corresponds to
      a May, 1974 build date; Model P-10(?). Headset pictured NOT included.
      No dings, dents or damage, but this one unquestionably is ready for a
      complete repaint/refinish. Some light rust at the scrapes/chips; I
      tested/wire-brushed a number of these, and am confident that the rust is
      confined to the surface, is of minimal depth and is totally
      non-structural. Chrome condition is as follows: fork ends, very good; rear
      dropouts and lugs, fair to good; fork crown, poor to fair (I had intended
      to fully-chrome the frameset, so this was not an issue for my purposes; if
      youll paint the frame, you may get away with re-chroming the crown only).
      Finding a mint condition classic is certainly exciting, but restoring one
      yourself is an experience thats infinitely more satisfying, and youll be
      rewarded with a machine youll never want to part with! Since this frame is
      actually a bit big for me, Ive decided to pass it on to a new owner as I
      search for my ideal size. Frame was originally equipped with a Patent 73
      Campy Nuovo Record group; perhaps its time to pull down that gruppo that
      youve been hoarding! Or, with the super-long dropouts, you might want a
      vintage fixed-gear instead.
      Satisfaction guaranteed; if youre not pleased with your purchase, just
      send it back within one week for a full refund of your bid price (you only
      pay shipping both ways, therefore). NO RESERVE, and a low starting price
      makes this a classic you may want to pursue.
      Buyer pays $25 insured shipping via FedEx Ground in the 48 states. PayPal
      (credit cards and electronic transfers) or US Postal Money order only.
      Payment must go out within three days of auction end; prompt shipment upon
      Email with any questions. Happy bidding!

      Title of item: Schwinn Cimirron Mountain Bike"RARE"
      Seller: customdoorman
      Starts: Aug-19-01 07:52:35 PDT
      Ends: Aug-22-01 07:52:35 PDT
      Price: Starts at $300.00
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      26" aluminum wheels. Measurement from ground to top tube is 30.5
      inches. Deore XT equipped.Biopace Crankset.Blackburn mountain
      rack.Mountain Pro seat.Quick release seat and wheels.Like new tires.Some
      minor scratches.TANGE chrome fork.Buyer pays shipping.

      Title of item: New Schwinn Paramount 48cm Frame USA Made!!
      Seller: bensbike
      Starts: Aug-19-01 10:22:55 PDT
      Ends: Aug-26-01 10:22:55 PDT
      Price: Currently $9.99
      To bid on the item, go to:

      Item Description:
      New Schwinn Paramount 48cm Frame USA Made!!
      Description     Brand New Never Built 1999
      Schwinn Paramount 48cm Frame and Fork.THE FRAME AND FROK ARE ~U.S. MADE ~
      THE BB TO THE TOP EDGE OF THE TOP TUBE. The top tube measures 51CM FROM
      CENTER TO CENTER. The Frame is made with REYNOLDS 853 TUBING.The paint is
      AT ABOUT 1000.00.

      Happy Hunting!

      Bob Hufford
      Keeper of the BOBish Bikes For Sale List