08/18/2001

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2001
      08/18/2001

      --------------------------------

      Sell: 58 c-c Specialized Road Frame
      Posted by Steve Hueser <huesersp@...> on August 18, 2001 at
      10:11:02:

      Road Frame for sale:
      Specialized Allez Team road frame
      58cm center-to-center
      Lugged steel frame
      Frame weight ~3.5 lbs.
      Cool white to blue fade paint job
      Excellent shape
      With a profile RC carbon fork and installed Campy Record headset, original
      matching aluminum fork and new Specialized headset (not installed)
      included

      $150 Photos available on request.

      ----------------------------------

      FUJI, VAlite, Boulevard - $100
      Reply to: see below
      Date: Sat Aug 18 19:14:52 2001

      Good Bike, unbroken!

      Other ways to contact poster:
      Call Jon @ 415-864-8107

      ----------------------------------

      From: mike schatzman (mike@...)
      Subject: FS: Original Trek 520, 1983?
      Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.marketplace
      Date: 2001-08-17 22:46:41 PST

      62cm, fits a tall rider 6'2"+
      Brown, paint in very good shape,
      mixed group, Suntour rear der,
      cantilever brakes,
      stronglight headset
      all in very good condition.
      This was one of the original
      Trek touring bikes, and
      and was ridden less than
      2,000 miles.
      Please email for pics
      and more specs.
      $300 for frameset, 500$ for
      complete bike.

      ------------------------------------

      Price $900.00
      Headline PRO ROAD BIKE
      Ad Text PRO ROAD BIKE CINELLI 58cm, Columbus SLX frame, Campy chorus, Look
      & Speed play pdls, Cat eye, more, excellent condition, $900 949-858-4511
      Phone (949) 858-4511

      ------------------------------------

      Price $600.00
      Ad Text Guerciotti road bike. 52cm Colombus SLX lugged frame.
      Extra Text DuraAce hubs, headset, frt. derrailer; Ultegra crank,
      brakes,8sp STI; Velocity rims; Michelin tires; Cateye computer; etc. Bob
      E. (909) 340-2281 weekdays. Rides great; fits 5'2'' to 5'8''.
      Name Bob E.
      Phone (909) 340-2281
      eMail enohouse@...

      ---------------------------------------

      Price $400.00
      Ad Text Bicycle, Eddie Merx, $400
      Phone (805) 498-1275

      ----------------------------------

      Price $50.00
      Ad Text ITALIAN, racing bike, $50
      Phone (805) 584-2552

      ---------------------------------

      Price $100.00
      Price Negotiability Firm
      Ad Text TITANIUM 23" frame, TitaLite Speedwell, Made in Birmingham
      England, new hd tube, not ridden since 1980, original $975, sell $100
      Phone (714) 963-3185

      ----------------------------------

      Price $200.00
      Ad Text AVANDA professional road bike, lots of xtras, $200
      Phone (818) 610-2663

      -----------------------------------

      Price $100.00
      Ad Text BIANCI, 52 centimeter w 105 cmpnnts & Maverick whls, $100
      Phone (818) 402-7649

      -------------------------------------

      Price $500.00
      Ad Text CENTURION ironman master, 14 speed, 58 ctm,shimano 600 ultegra,
      prime pedals, over $1000 invs, used 1 season, excellent, $500
      Phone (818) 701-1374

      Price $600.00
      Ad Text FAGGIN, italian road bike, 56 centimeter, olumbus sl aero tubng,
      hand made, campi grupo, $600
      Phone (818) 508-5979

      ---------------------------------------

      Price $250.00
      Ad Text LANDSHARK FRAME, 64 centimeter, $250
      Phone (909) 593-4284

      ---------------------------------------

      Price $995.00
      Price Negotiability Or Best Offer
      Ad Text SCHWINN Paramount classic, w full campy super recrd prts, looks
      new & ready to ride, $995 or best offer
      Phone (626) 359-3525

      Price $395.00
      Ad Text VITUS, 125P, all aluminum, 60cm, frame, shimano & modolo parts,
      excellent condition, rdy to ride, $395
      Phone (626) 359-3525

      Price $250.00
      Price Negotiability Or Best Offer
      Ad Text RALEIGH-Carlton 531 10 speed tubing camping pedal equiped, Mishe
      hubs, excellent condition, $250 or best offer
      Phone (310) 397-4310

      Price $125.00
      Ad Text TREK triseries, 23", blu 12 speed, all Shimano alloy components,
      excellent condition, $125
      Phone (310) 396-9317

      Price $2,500.00
      Ad Text 1895 Columbian tandum, steer from the reer, $2500 oo
      Phone (562) 218-2464

      Price $100.00
      Ad Text 3 HIGH end bikes 24+" all, Ricord road bike, $150; Isontout tour,
      $125; Rolley professional, $100, plus free xtras - GK789 +netzero.net
      Phone (310) 328-9969

      (I called -- gone already -- I didn't press for details. Doh! -- Bob)

      Price $90.00
      Ad Text NISHIKI Prestige 12 speed, Japanese hand crafted, chrm-molly,
      excellent condition, $90
      Phone (562) 591-2909

      Price $120.00
      Price Negotiability Or Best Offer
      Ad Text SCHWINN Tempo road bike, 25+" frame, Columbus Italian tubing, made
      in Chicago, very nice condition, $120 or best offer
      Phone (702) 696-9711

      Product Name: TREK 400
      Price: $100.00 or best offer
      Condition: N/A
      Frame Size: 55cm
      Seller: Dave Decker
      From: Canton, Ohio
      E-mail: ddecker@...
      Details: Suntour Componets, 12 speed, Diacompe Brake calipers, Cromor
      double butted frame,
      Bike is blue in color.
      <http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/market/pictures/Bike1(114).jpg>

      Product Name: Stowe
      Price: $325 or best offer
      Condition: Like New
      Frame or Fork Size: 63 cm
      Seller: Paul Tanner
      From: Rochester, NY
      E-mail: pwtanner@...
      Details: 63 cm handcrafted Stowe frameset, freshly repainted. Excellent
      frame for tall rider. Email pwtanner@... for more pictures and
      information. $325 includes shipping.
      <http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/market/pictures/Img14(3).jpg>

      Product Name: 92 Bottecchia TSX
      Price: $450 OR TRADE Firm
      Condition: Excellent
      Frame or Fork Size: 54cm
      Seller: Efrain Garcia
      From: Colorado Springs, CO usa
      E-mail: efroinn@...
      Details: 54cm c-c, 55cm c-t Bottecchia TSX steel frame set. In excellent
      condition. no dents, never crashed nor raced on very tiny paint chips from
      riding. Frame has chrome lugs, stays, drops and chrome fork. Comes with
      campy headset and new shimano ultegra bb. (splind). Asking $450.00 +
      shipping (OR) Trade for 52cm c-c Steel frame of same quality tubing (SLX
      or TSX). please email for any questions
      <http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/market/pictures/bottecchia.jpg>

      ------------------------------------

      Product Name: marinoni track frame
      Price: $650 or best offer
      Condition: Brand New
      Frame or Fork Size: 55cm
      Seller: max
      From: ma
      E-mail: trolliejenks@...,
      Details: brand new lugged columbus tubing. silver stronglight headset
      shipping not included

      ---------------------------------------

      Bicycle collector retiring and selling his near mint bicycle collection:
      Yankee Casual 9 speed, green, $200
      Apex Diamondback Mountain bike, red, $300
      Mondia Special racing bike, cream, $400
      Raleigh Pro, $500
      Paramount all chrome touring bike $1,500
      Jack Taylor touring bike, $2,500
      For photos email jgprossick@... or phone 253-848-3714.

      10 speed racer
      Oakland CA
      Size -- 23". Classic 10-speed, large road racer. White Peugeot with brown
      leather seat, euro-style decals. smooth, skinny tires are 28." Good for
      medium-tall person. Item is located in: Oakland, CA. for Pick-up / Cash
      only
      Date Posted: 08/18/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Asking Price: $100.00
      Email: cuulbb@...
      Phone: 510-594-4000, ext 707
      Location: Oakland, CA 94604

      BIANCHI ROAD BIKE
      Walnut Creek CA
      frame. Approximately 12 years old. Friction (non-indexed) shifting.
      Date Posted: 08/18/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Location: Walnut Creek,ca
      Asking Price: $250.00
      Condition: Good
      Email: michaelsuntree@...
      Phone: (925) 937-6124

      Panasonic 27" Ladies Touring Bicycle
      Fremont NE
      been ridden very little and is in "like new" condition. Cost on this bike
      new was $400.00 plus.
      Date Posted: 08/17/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Asking Price: $75.00
      Contact: Rich Wagner
      Email: mcrider@...
      Phone: 402-721-0224
      Location: 2305 E. Cuming St. / Fremont, NE
      Fremont, NE 68025

      Title of item: OLD Drysdale Track Bike MADE IN NY
      Seller: velostuf
      Starts: Aug-17-01 22:17:52 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 22:17:52 PDT
      Price: Currently $300.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180304399

      Item Description:
      Alvin Drysdale track bike made in New York, probably post-war.
      This bike is in very nice original condition.
      22.5" center to center with a 23" top tube. Has rear-facing
      dropouts, with front and rear GB "Sport" Hidumineum sidepull alloy
      brakes. Has a slider stem with an alloy coupling marked "Drysdale".
      has beautiful large flange Durkopp hubs, Brampton pedals, Williams crank,
      and an incorrect saddle and incorrect but nice tubular rims. I can offer
      some used wooden rims in exceptional condition
      to the successful bidder- please contact me for more information.
      Please see my other auctions. I accept Visa/MasterCard, PayPal, check or
      money order.
      US Buyers pay $30 shipping and insurance, Int'l buyers
      pay actual shipping/insurance cost.

      Title of item: 62 cm Cambio Rino track bike - new
      Seller: ptd55
      Starts: Aug-17-01 21:26:39 PDT
      Ends: Aug-24-01 21:26:39 PDT
      Price: Currently $76.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180292825

      Item Description:
      This attractive bike was purchased from a manufacturer who
      closed up shop here in Toronto 3 or 4 years ago. The frame was described
      on the factory tag as 'Aero SL', but this is not a tubeset I've ever heard
      of, perhaps some older Columbus effort long since defunct. The three main
      tubes are ovalised. The heart-shaped cutouts in the lugs, the 26.2mm
      seatpost, the cutouts on the bottom of the BB shell and the aero tubes
      themselves all suggest a frame of some antiquity, but I have no idea how
      old it might be. I got it right from the factory, but circumstances
      didn't really allow for long discussions about provenance. The fork is a
      straight blade model included with the frame but not its original partner.

      The parts are all new or NOS, and are as follows: The headset is
      Campagnolo Mirage, the BB is a Shimano UN-52, the crank is Shimano 105,
      with an 1/8" track ring replacing the Shimano rings. The wheels are Suzue
      track hubs built up with DT spokes and Mavic MA-2 rims. Tires are Michelin
      Performer 700 x 23. Saddle is a Selle San Marco Expedia. The one used
      part is the seatpost -couldn't dig up a nice 26.2 any newwer than this
      one.

      Dimensions are as follows: seat tube: 62cm c to c.; top tube 60 cm c
      to c.; wheelbase 99cm.

      Feel free to email with any other questions -or with suggestions as to
      what the tube set might be. Thanks.

      (I should mention that the frame does have some tiny scratches here and
      there- the result of its sojourn in my attic for the last few years. Its
      never been ridden- its about 10 cm too big for me.)

      --------------------------------------

      Title of item: NICE Old Viscount 10 Speed Road Bike Bicycle
      Seller: crybayb
      Starts: Aug-18-01 13:01:11 PDT
      Ends: Aug-25-01 13:01:11 PDT
      Price: Starts at $9.99
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180439021

      Item Description:
      This 27" bike is in nice shape, with normal wear. It could
      use a little cleaning. The bike is rideable. The wheels don't
      match, the rear is aluminum, the front is chrome.
      One pedal strap is missing. The bike has thumb shifters on the ends
      of the handlebars, and it seems to go through all of the gears.
      The paint has normal scratches, but not bad for its age.
      Buyer pays 30.00
      fixed shipping. INTERNATIONAL PAYS ACTUAL SHIPPING. Payment must be
      received within 7 days. If paying with personal check, we will
      hold item 10 days for check to clear. We can also take Paypal, details
      will be given at the end of the auction. THANK YOU and
      GOOD LUCK!!! Don't forget to check out my other auctions!

      Title of item: 1960'S RALEIGH 3 SPEED TWENTY FOLDING BIKE
      Seller: russonr@...
      Starts: Aug-18-01 13:36:13 PDT
      Ends: Aug-25-01 13:36:13 PDT
      Price: Starts at $25.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180449915

      Item Description:

      1960'S RALEIGH 3 SPEED TWENTY FOLDING BIKE

      1960's Raleigh 3 Speed " TWENTY" Folding Bicycle. What Appears To Be 100%
      Original Bicycle. 20" Redline Raqleigh Tires . Bike was used & is in Good
      Condition For Age With Some Minor Surface Rust. Decals Are 95% intact.
      Sturmey Archer 3 Speed Set Up. It has original Brooks Seat & Red Line
      Raleigh It Would Be A Real Nice Boat Bike Or Camping. Bike Still Has All
      Original " R " Nuts , Raleigh Pedals. Bike Folds Up Well. GOOD LUCK AND
      HAPPY BIDDING!

      --------------------------------------

      Title of item: >>---------> 80's TREK roadbike 57cm ISHIWATA
      Seller: dangus
      Starts: Aug-18-01 17:01:14 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 17:01:14 PDT
      Price: Starts at $80.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180518922

      Item Description:
      Another exercise resolution gone bad. Almost no miles! Early 80s
      TREK roadbike. Made in the USA. 57cm cTc seat tube & 55cm cTc TopTube.
      Ishiwata Double Butted tubing. SunTour ARX drivetrain. DiaCompe brakes
      (no hoods, but try biketoolsetc.com). SR 170mCustom crank w/ 52/40 rings.
      Maillard hubs. 27"alloy rims w/ origional Kenda tires showing NO wear
      (still has the nubbies right down the center). Avocet seat. SR 80mm
      stem. The decals are excellent, the paint is bright with just a few
      scratches from moving around the garage no doubt. No rust ever, no dents,
      or the like. s&h will be $28 in the US48. Please see my other auctions
      for Sturmey Archer, Mafac, Lyotard, and more retro roadie components. I
      can take Billpoint, PayPal, checks, mos, even cash. Thanks for looking.

      Title of item: 1957 TRIUMPH (RALEIGH IND.) 3 SPEED CLUB BIKE
      Seller: srea@...
      Starts: Aug-18-01 11:03:27 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 11:03:27 PDT
      Price: Starts at $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180401243

      Item Description:
      This wine-red, 22 1/2 inch (bottom bracket to top tube) Triumph
      Torrington English beauty is in very good shape, with almost all its
      original features. Reynolds 531 frame, Dunlop 26 inch rims, original --
      and still rideable -- Dunlop tires, Douer celluloid off-white fenders/mud
      guards. Raleigh Industries crank-set with fluted crank arms, Raleigh
      brakes (with new "Raincheater" brake pads). Lucas fork-mounted
      "Cyclometer." Pedals with Christophe yellow leather toe-clip straps. The
      fork crown is chrome, with two tiny "T" cut-outs, and the lamp bracket
      also has a "T" cutout. The 3-speed Sturmey-Archer hub is one of the rarer,
      wide ratio SW models. Comes with Brooks leather saddle in very good
      condition, and Carradice "Cadet" model heavy duty canvas saddle bag. Just
      a little of the chrome on the front wheel is rusted out, and some of the
      decals have worn and flaked (the Reynolds 531 decal is missing the "1",
      for instance). The paint has patina'ed to a deeper red than the origin!
      al color but looks mighty nice. Ready to ride, and ready to wow!

      Title of item: Trek 520 frameset, 25", NOS frame & fork
      Seller: headtube
      Starts: Aug-18-01 09:06:35 PDT
      Ends: Aug-25-01 09:06:35 PDT
      Price: Starts at $200.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180369579

      Item Description:
      Trek 520 touring frameset. New old stock, year 2000, 25 inch
      c-to-t, dark blue, True Temper cro-moly tubing. An outstanding touring
      frame! Buyer pays actual shipping cost via UPS. I accept cashiers checks,
      money orders, personal checks (item may be held until check clears), and
      Paypal (prefered).

      Title of item: Bridgestone RB-1 Frame 57cm, Red
      Seller: bernoudy
      Starts: Aug-18-01 17:42:00 PDT
      Ends: Aug-25-01 17:42:00 PDT
      Price: Starts at $200.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180536389

      Item Description:
      This is an original early 90's Bridgestone RB-1 frameset. Include
      fork and original headset. Excellent shape, with original decals and only
      very minor paint scratches. Not ridden hard, has appx. 2500 miles on it.
      Please email me for more details.

      Title of item: Bridgestone PICNICA Folding Bike 70s Vintage?
      Seller: moneys3
      Starts: Aug-17-01 21:14:45 PDT
      Ends: Aug-27-01 21:14:45 PDT
      Price: Starts at $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180289226

      Item Description:
      Bridgestone Picnica Folding Bike. I am not a bike collector and
      have found very little information about this bike. From the style of it I
      guess it is 70s, but I cannot be sure. It has a few strange features, like
      the rear band/drum brake that is cable operated. Shimano "FullFit"
      platform pedals. Spring loaded rear wheel stand. Rubber rear splash
      guard. The overall condition of this bike is VERY good. The paint and
      decals on the frame and fenders is near perfect. Chain guard has some
      small chips that could be touched up. Chrome is great. The seat is nice
      and has no cuts. The only sign of age on this bike is a small amount of
      surface rust on the bell, and the fading of the basket liner. Also, the
      basket has a small amount of rust where the coating has been scratch in a
      few spots. The basket liner should be red, but as you can see in the
      picture it has faded to a much lighter shade of pink. However, this in no
      way refects the condition of the rest of the bike. Takes less tha!
      n five seconds to fold or unfold and there are no tools required. Wording
      on chain guard says "TOKYO JAPAN BRIDGESTONE". Buyer pays shipping by UPS.
      Payment by PayPal, money order or cashiers check only. I will be happy to
      email more pictures or answer any questions. Thanks!!

      Title of item: Schwinn Le Tour -Excellent Condition
      Seller: jl356@...
      Starts: Aug-18-01 16:12:58 PDT
      Ends: Aug-25-01 16:12:58 PDT
      Price: Starts at $25.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180499716

      Item Description:
      This Bike is a great example of the Schwinn Quality-made in USA
      -with parts from Japan. Spenco bar covers, tire pump ,and a water bottle
      holder.26 inch model. I Will accept MONEY ORDERS, CASHIER'S CHECKS Bid
      Pay-and PAYPAL( add 2.5% for Pay Pal-thats what they charge me).Buyer to
      pay -Shipping. Insurance extra. Winning bidder must make contact within 3
      days. Payment must be received within 7 days of auction end. Thank You
      HAPPY BIDDING!!!!-Please check out my other items for sale on Ebay

      Title of item: Atala Campagnolo Lemon/Lime Chrome Lugs
      Seller: joeeramone
      Starts: Aug-18-01 15:21:22 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 15:21:22 PDT
      Price: Starts at $33.99
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180483783

      Item Description:
      Atala frameset 54 c.m. (21") center to top w/ Campagnolo drop-outs
      and double cable guide on bb. Also comes w/ 26.6 steel seatpost and pinch
      bolt, no-name headset and Reg top-tube cable clamps. Bottom bracket is NOT
      included. Serial #68S7584. Possibly 1968??? Yellow paint has some big
      touch-ups and decals are long gone from Green panels. MN ID number is
      lightly etched on the rear drop-out. I am not sure of tubing composition,
      but it seems lightweight. Bottom Bracket and Headset are Italian
      threaded. Rear brake reach is 750 and front is 610. Bike looks like a
      good rider and would make a helluva fixed gear bike. Winning bidder pays
      about $20 to $25.00 US shipping. More for other countries. Please check
      out my other auctions for Suntour, Shimano, Lejeune, Universal and more to
      come...

      Title of item: Rossin Campy Equipped 58c "QUADRO"Road Bike
      Seller: rbbike
      Starts: Aug-18-01 14:12:32 PDT
      Ends: Aug-25-01 14:12:32 PDT
      Price: Starts at $449.99
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180461285

      Item Description:
      This is an unused Rossin road bike that has been in our shop for
      awhile. It is six speed Campagnolo equipped with Cinelli stem - 120mm, and
      Cinelli handlebars - 42C center to center. Has 172.5mm Campy cranks with
      53T-42T Campy chainrings. The bike is measured from the middle of the
      bottom bracket to the intersection of the top tube/seat tube. Total bike
      weight is under 24 lbs. Columbus "CROMOR" tubing. Linea leather seat,
      campy seatpost. Has Campy hubs with Mavic MA2 rims (36 spokes). Buyer pays
      fixed shipping and handling of $25 in the lower 48 states, $35 to ALASKA
      or HAWAII. We charge only actual shipping and insurance for international
      orders and we state actual value. We are APO friendly. Feel free to email
      with any questions. Good luck bidders!

      Title of item: Miayta road, racing bike
      Seller: hokielonghorn
      Starts: Aug-18-01 14:01:53 PDT
      Ends: Aug-23-01 14:01:53 PDT
      Price: Starts at $75.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180458040

      Item Description:
      This is a Miayta road, racing bike with a 23 inch (58cm) frame.
      Perfect for someone who is 6 feet or taller. The bike has a 12 speed Exage
      gear system, 700x23 tires, fast bike for someone on a budget. Shipping is
      40 bucks anywhere in the 48 states, no reserve, please check out my other
      bike auctions....thank you.

      Title of item: 1983 Motobecane Grand Record Bicycle
      Seller: guydean
      Starts: Aug-18-01 13:26:38 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 13:26:38 PDT
      Price: Starts at $199.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180446894

      Item Description:
      Grand Record Sport/Touring bicycle, 22 inch frame. 700 cm wheels;
      700x20 cm Michelin tires. Very good to excellent condition with almost
      all original parts. Metallic black in color.
      Vitus 172 tubing with Vitus 172 chrome front fork. Simplex derailleurs
      and braze-on downtube shifters; Nervar crank; Maillard pedels w/ toe clips
      and straps; Weinmann 405 side-pull calipers; Weinmann ventilated brake
      levers with gum rubber hoods; Heliomatic rear hub on Wolber rim, 36 spoke;
      Maillard front hub on Rigada rim, 36 spoke.
      Includes "Mirrycle" handlebar mirror. Owner's manual included. E-mail me
      or call me at 406-745-4414 for additonal information or pictures.

      Title of item: Eddy Merckx Century - No Reserve
      Seller: cobbleman
      Starts: Aug-18-01 13:34:08 PDT
      Ends: Aug-25-01 13:34:08 PDT
      Price: Currently $20.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180449209

      Item Description:
      Eddy Merckx Century - No Reserve
      Makes a great gift for Any Occasion
      Eddy Merckx Century
      Description
      You are bidding on an original Classic, the Eddy Merckx
      Century. It is a 54cm Center-Center about 55cm Center-Top. This bike is as
      close to perfect as can be, there is one very small chip on the down tube
      near the shifter, look on the pic it is very hard to see. The Cenrury is
      made of Columbus TSX tubes. Components are: Campy Chorus 8 speed, but
      currently it has a 7 speed freewheel. It has Chinelli bars and stem, a
      Regal brass rivit saddle, Mavic GL330 tubular rims. This bike is authentic
      right down to the Campy leather toe straps. If you are looking for a
      Classic road bike this is a great one. Professional packing and insurance
      are included in the shipping price. Good luck and Happy bidding.

      Title of item: NEW Shogun 10 Speed Bicycle Still In Box
      Seller: ps-pawn
      Starts: Aug-18-01 13:17:55 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 13:17:55 PDT
      Price: Starts at $89.99
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180444204

      Item Description:

      Brand NEW Shogun 10-speed Bike. Never assembled.
      This quality road bike is complete in original shipping box.
      Shiney Black with Shimano components.
      We obtained a few of these from a local bike shop that is going out of
      business.
      Buy it here for much less than retail.
      Assembly required.

      PUT THIS IN YOUR BIKE RACK!

      Title of item: Early Moulton Bicycle
      Seller: almx2
      Starts: Aug-18-01 12:24:58 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 12:24:58 PDT
      Price: Starts at $600.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180427599

      Item Description:
      Early Moulton Bicycle

      This bicycle was originally a 4 speed. The previous owner, at great
      expense, had it modified with a three speed deraileur,and had it powder
      coated. It has the original front / rear racks and kickstand.The handlebar
      and stem are not original.This is not a folder.
      It has Campy cranks and a Sugano 59 tooth chain ring. I have no idea if
      that is original. It has Weinman brakes and a Deore XT seatpost . The seat
      is nothing special.It looks like the number of the bike is 6436C096.
      Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions: almx@....
      Requests for reserve price will not be answered.

      Title of item: REAL ITALIAN STEEL - BASSO - 54 cm
      Seller: ducatispeedpa
      Starts: Aug-18-01 12:23:47 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 12:23:47 PDT
      Price: Currently $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180427325

      Item Description:
      You are bidding on my dream bike. There is no more room in the
      garage for my faithful racer anymore. This custom built 54cm road racing
      speed demon is fast and comfortable for the beginner or the advanced
      mileage junkie. It comes with 2 sets of wheels.
      First the recently rebuilt bullet proof training set comprised of MAVIC MA
      40, 14 straight gauge spokes, and 105 hubs. Second, are the classic Campy
      Record rims and hubs with 14-15-14 double butted spokes and alloy nipples.
      Both wheel sets come with 7-speed SACHS freewheels and one set of Titanium
      scewers.
      Both derailleurs are Dura-Ace as are the brakes.
      Cranks are Ultegra 172.5mm with double chain rings.
      Cinelli bars (44cm) and stem (100mm).
      Campy headset
      Selle - Flight seat with Titanium rails
      American Classic seat post
      Cinelli cork bar tape (new)
      Buyer pays actual shipping insurance and charges. Money order only
      accepted.
      Shipped within 48 hours of receiving money order.

      ---------------------------------------

      Title of item: Vintage Schwinn Paramount/ frame only
      Seller: almx2
      Starts: Aug-18-01 12:18:31 PDT
      Ends: Aug-28-01 12:18:31 PDT
      Price: Starts at $400.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180425640

      Item Description:
      Vintage Schwinn Paramount/ frame only
      Seat tube is 24 inches center to center. Top tube is 23 inches center to
      center. No head set. Chrome Campy dropouts. Campy bottom bracket.Needs
      paint. It was put on the bench and is straight.
      Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions: almx@....
      Requests for reserve price will not be answered.

      Title of item: Trek 420 Road Bike Bicycle 48cm Alloy
      Seller: jnewman760@...
      Starts: Aug-18-01 08:41:25 PDT
      Ends: Aug-23-01 08:41:25 PDT
      Price: Starts at $175.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180363700

      Item Description:
      This auction is for an older 48cm frame (small) Trek 420 Road
      Bike. I am 5'8" tall and the bike fits me, but if you are taller than that
      it would probably be too small. The bike has all Shimano drive components,
      Dia-Compe 500 side pull brakes, new brake pads, new tires and tubes
      (presta valve), 6 gear rear cassette, triple chainring. The crankset is
      stock alloy "custom" 170mm, the frame is stickered "Mangalloy Double
      Butted 2001 Tange." I recently put new Easton bar tape on the bike, and
      all in all, this is a really good older road bike for training or daily
      riding. Sorry, but the trainer or the motorcycle you see in the picture
      doesn't come with the auction! The bike comes without pedals, I just have
      some training pedals on it now. The rims are true and are alloy stamped
      "Made in Belgium" with Mallard hubs - all in all a nice old road bike.
      Downtube Shimano shifters and this bike is light! Beautiful old gold Trek
      headbadge. Money order, cashier's check or credit cards by!
      Billpoint OK. Low starting bid. I reserve the right to cancel all bids I
      deem frivolous, and those from Ebay members with a Hotmail email address
      and/or a Feedback rating of 0. Shipping and packaging anywhere in lower 48
      US States $55.00. I will not ship elsewhere, unless we make arrangements
      prior to the end of the auction. Best of luck - this would make a really
      good bike for a student. Has great braze ons for rear rack mounting, if
      you need a place to store your junk for the ride.

      Title of item: CAMPAGNOLO - Italian racer FRAME
      Seller: fiver64
      Starts: Aug-17-01 22:01:22 PDT
      Ends: Aug-24-01 22:01:22 PDT
      Price: Starts at $149.99
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180301080

      Item Description:

      CAMPAGNOLO BREV - BIKE FRAME

      Vintage (probably 70's) beautifully PROFESSIONALLY restored Italian
      Racing/Road bike fraame and hubs. Unknown Italian maker used all Campy
      Dropouts and Gussets, stamped "Campagnolo Brev" on frame when stripped for
      painting. Frame includes Campy Headset, Campy Shifters, and has hubs
      marked "CAMPAGNOLO RECORD." Awesome classic in MINT SHAPE. NO RUST, NO
      DAMAGE NO SCRATCHES! Red and white with gold pin-striping. Since I'm
      being flooded with requests for technical data, I'll do my best on
      measurements. My friend who owns it, says that it's rear hub is set to
      accept standard 10 speed cassette, it's 22" from the BB to tht etop of the
      top bar (straight up measure), 23" from the BB to the top of the seat tube
      center bar, 21.75" from the center of the seat tube to the center of the
      steering tube (across the top bar) and he believes that the front is set
      for a 700c wheel. Shipping is $20 (best guess) in the US. Feel free to
      ask questions, but please use laymena's terms if you need specific
      measurements............I'm not a bicyclist myself!!! Thanks!

      Title of item: Lotus Classique Triathlon Series 10 speed bik
      Seller: kkrivit
      Starts: Aug-17-01 20:26:33 PDT
      Ends: Aug-24-01 20:26:33 PDT
      Price: Starts at $150.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1180273046

      Item Description:
      Bicycle, Bike, Shimano 105 derailer, Cannonball forearm rest,
      Araya rims, Shimano biopace computer designed drive system, 100 psi tires
      with hook bead rim. Measures 20 inches from middle of pedal hub to the
      top horizontal bar, men's type. No rust on bike. Very light weight. Buyer
      to pay $50 shipping, I accept billpoint, paypal, checks, money order. I
      hold checks for 10 days.

      Happy Hunting!

      Bob Hufford
      Keeper of the BOBish Bikes For Sale List
      Springfield, MO
      bhufford@...